BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

08-14-2023, 03:54 PM   #1
kzg1969
Lieutenant Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X3M Comp / M3 E93

TV not working (or video)

I've recently bought an E93 (just over 1week now) and noticed the TV doesnt work (I didnt check it on collection). I contacted the previous owner and he assures me TV function was working when he had it.

Problem: I search for new channels, and it seems to find a lot. At the end if the search, the screen goes back to TV mode with a "No Signal" message. I think it has failed to store any of the tuned stations as the station list has not been updated (it shows always the same station Kiss Fresh and the saved station list doesnt change either).

I also tried a USB with a couple of video files in the armrest - only 1 comes up and there is only sound (both files play in my X3M).

Its a 2008 car with CIC updgrade and Mr12Volt, if that is relevant.

I rather suspect that this will be beyond me......but thought i would ask anyway!

Any ideas?

P.S. I am in the UK!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-15-2023, 04:54 AM   #2
streamsgeek
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

If your TV is not working, it can be frustrating, especially if you were planning to Watch Turkish movies on Netflix . Don't let technical issues spoil your movie night. Troubleshoot the problem by checking connections, power, and settings. If the issue persists, consider seeking professional assistance to ensure you don't miss out on the cinematic delights of Turkish cinema available on Netflix.

Last edited by streamsgeek; 09-25-2023 at 05:03 AM..
Appreciate 0