BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

05-16-2020, 02:43 AM   #1
sillieidiot
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330ci

FS: Tecnocraft Envy Dry CF intake system w/ accessory engine cover *Socal*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
These do not include the filter element itself. They are brand new, never installed. I only opened the bags to take pictures.

This is what is included in the intake system:
Quote:
TECNOCRAFT E9X ///M3 ENVY™ Intake System includes the following (in order of primary airflow):

ENVY™ RAM Air Scoop
-Stage 1 of the ENVY™ intake system is a direct drop-in replacement of the plastic OEM intake bridge on E9X ///M3s. With a more highly effective design versus factory, especially at speed, the ENVY’s RAM Air Scoop ensures that a large volume of air can be force fed into a starved intake system. Also, since the RAM Air Scoop is fabricated in 100% DRY CARBON the goal was to maximally enhance airflow dynamics conforming to the tight space tolerances behind the ///M3 kidney grilles. Rest assured this goal was achieved and the largest RAM Air Scoop in the market for the E9X ///M3s are now readily available.

ENVY™ Transition Chamber
-Stage 2 of the ENVY™ intake system is a direct drop-in replacement of the plastic transition pipe on E9X ///M3s. The main advantages of the ENVY™ Transition Chamber is the smooth delivery of intake charge from the RAM Air Scoop by its elimination of unnecessary notches and choked design points leading into the factory ///M3 airbox. Forced air makes its first contact with an organically designed transition chamber, which allows airflow from the ENVY™ Ram Air scoops to be naturally reservoired and transitioned smoothly from left to right. All unnecessary turbulence was eliminated in the ENVY™ Transition Chamber’s design and conforms to extremely tight tolerances to provide a dramatic volume increase to charged air.

ENVY™ Enlarged Intake Cover
-Stage 3 of the ENVY™ intake system is a direct replacement of the factory airbox cover on E9X ///M3s. While we consider the factory intake box design made available by BMW to be sufficient, another necessary step in a complete ENVY™ intake system was development of an Enlarged Intake Cover without the many unnecessary points of intake turbulence while also increasing total airbox volume by 30%. Our Enlarged Intake Cover design carries charged air in greater volume from the Transition Chamber up and over the factory or BMC filter (optional) smoothly, hindering disruption from air filter structure as much as possible before reaching the ENVY™ ChargePipe. Factory fitment in a 100% Dry Carbon product was necessary to ensure hood scoop function remains available to the entire airbox as well.

ENVY™ ChargePipe
-The 4th and Final Stage of the ENVY™ Intake System is the ENVY™ intake system’s most highly sought after, direct replacement of the factory rubber chamber before the intake manifold. The ENVY™ ChargePipe eliminates the final and most important choke point in air intake charge while dramatically reducing turbulent airflow. Its extremely organic 100% Dry Carbon design allows for the largest and smoothest transition of air from the entire intake system, complimenting even the factory E9X ///M3 intake system where it is most needed. The ChargePipe is our featured highlight product of the ENVY™ intake system and is suggested by TECNOCRAFT to be a first investment towards a complete ENVY™ intake system if purchased as a standalone product. The ENVY™ ChargePipe has been specifically paired with a BMC filter as a perfect combination upgrade for the most noticeable throttle response, horsepower and torque gains of the entire ENVY™ system.

I’m also throwing in the Right-Side Engine Bay Accessory Cover.

I have 3 sets of these for sale.

SOLD

Some pictures of it on the car here in this post (although it's Kevlar instead of CF):
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1570394

RAM air scoop

Transition Chamber

Enlarged Intake Cover

Charge Pipe

Right-Side Engine Bay Accessory Cover

Last edited by sillieidiot; 08-01-2020 at 12:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2020, 08:36 AM   #2
former 240 s14
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 Comp E92 & 2008 E90 S65

Does this include all hardware as well?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2020, 03:29 AM   #3
SkeezyLP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 11 M3 coupe

Technocraft system

Just wondering if this is still available? Very interested in making a deal with you if you are still willing to ship at my expense.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2020, 11:03 PM   #4
Jrakes08
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 E90 6 Spd AW/Black

Interested in this setup if you have any left.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2020, 11:17 PM   #5
Hsandhu94
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

Interested and Local as well. Please PM me
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2020, 10:27 AM   #6
siulung2005
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Monte Carlo

I only want Air Scoop and Transition Chamber if any other people willing to get the intake covers, but I'll take the full set if needed
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2020, 11:07 PM   #7
Greenbeanie83
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by siulung2005 View Post
I only want Air Scoop and Transition Chamber if any other people willing to get the intake covers, but I'll take the full set if needed
I'm willing to take what you don't want
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2020, 12:31 AM   #8
siulung2005
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbeanie83 View Post
I'm willing to take what you don't want
if he still has the full set which i doubt lol
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2020, 08:37 PM   #9
AC/DC
NooB
Rep
Drives: M

I'm interested in the scoop and the left side cover. Please PM me.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2020, 08:44 PM   #10
acarr6
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT

PM'd
      07-08-2020, 03:01 PM   #11
BlackPhoenix
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 E93 6MT VT2 625, JB/FR

PM'd. Still for sale?
      07-18-2020, 01:13 AM   #12
sillieidiot
Rep

Sorry, I haven't replied to everyone's PMs and stuff. Have been busy. The intake set was pending sale to a buyer the entire time so I did pursue it too much. It doesn't look like they wanna close the sale so I'm going to have to move on. I'll be responding to the PMs in the order that I received them.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2020, 09:04 PM   #13
AC/DC
NooB
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
Sorry, I haven't replied to everyone's PMs and stuff. Have been busy. The intake set was pending sale to a buyer the entire time so I did pursue it too much. It doesn't look like they wanna close the sale so I'm going to have to move on. I'll be responding to the PMs in the order that I received them.
Quote:
Never heard back about the scoops...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2020, 06:40 PM   #14
sillieidiot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBimmer2011 View Post
I'm prioritizing people that want the full set.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2020, 12:07 PM   #15
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBimmer2011 View Post
I'm prioritizing people that want the full set.
What's the advantage of this system besides looks?
Appreciate 0