BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

05-08-2015, 10:13 PM   #1
KirtC
Rep
Drives: M3 Convertible

Individual order and european delivery?

Sorry if there is information already recent post on this... All I've seen seems to be several years old.

I have not made up my mind whether a used M3 conv or a new M4 conv. I do not like the options for interior leather on the M4 in the sense that you get just a little strip up on the console in front of you that is your selected color. Compare the two images one of which is an M3 interior and the other an M4. The M4 has much more black or gray on the console area than the M3.

What I want to know is if that is something that can be "taken care of" via an individual order? I only learned about the individual option a month or so ago, but I have no idea how it works or what you can order with it. The dealer in Spokane didn't know and wasn't going to figure it out, so I'm asking the board.

And what about European delivery? Is that an option if you make an individual order or no? I read an old, old post that said no.

Thank you,
Kirt
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 01:26 AM   #2
STooK
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

I'm so confused. First of all, the first photo isn't even from a M car it's just a regular 3/4 series with M sport package. Also maybe you meant to post this in the new M3/4 section because you can no longer get e9x M3's brand new.

You can order individual options and still do euro delivery. Individual options do cost a bit extra but you can get it as long as you're willing to pay.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 04:42 AM   #3
BartM3
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT Individual

You should contact Golfrrr (or Golfr, not sure) on this board. He works for Steve Thomas BMW and I am sure they can help you out with everything and they can probably even arrange a European delivery for you!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 07:30 AM   #4
VMcV3y
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3MC; 2012 M3 Cabriolet

Garage List
1) Go over here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

It's a very helpful group -- but first, read threads and search for awhile prior to posting a question with an obvious answer.

2) If you decide European Delivery, use a forum sponsor -- not a regular dealer.

- V

2012 ///M3 Cabriolet; Le Mans Blue Metallic. >177k miles and still rocks!
Appreciate 0