BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-06-2021, 05:25 PM   #1
blacklisted.m3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

LIKE NEW E85 Kit for M3 Superchargers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Injector Dynamics ID1050x Fuel Injectors and Fuel-It FI-650HP Walbro 525 pump w/4psi Hobbs switch. Reason of "LIKE NEW" is the parts were put on to use but tuner was taking too long had the car pulled out and parts removed without being used.

Attached Images

Last edited by blacklisted.m3; 11-20-2021 at 08:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2021, 03:00 PM   #2
IdriveE92m3
Rep
Drives: Black e92 m3

Interested in pump and switch
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2021, 09:50 AM   #3
ek9hatch00
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [0.00]
First, this guy claimed these were never used and now "like new"??? How about just providing an accurate description and calling these used with missing parts, instead of wasting people's time. Surely wasted my time and a trip to UPS.

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1837928

I bought the pump kit off this guy's "never used" thread and to my surprise, received a used pump kit instead. When I texted him about it, he said he did USE it to get the E85 RKtunes, but had misfiring issues instead. Since this shady guy doesn't like to provide an accurate description or post pictures, I'll just do it for him. The harness is randomly cut. I'm guessing it's from a quick half-assed uninstall. There are no terminals/hardware for the connection at the top hat. I'm also guessing the terminals are still on his top hat since he USED them. Not sure how he thinks these are "like new" when they're cleared used and missing parts. Even though it is probably not hard to figure out the harness and find the hardware, it is still not as described. He wanted me to trust him and use PayPal friends/family, but good thing I didn't. Got my refund and UPS is delivering the pump back to him today so he can try to scam the next potential buyer.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-10-2021, 01:36 PM   #4
R8T3D_M
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

In the sellers defense I have actually installed this exact same fuel it E85 setup on one of my blower M3's and let me tell you this is pretty much how the kit comes from Fuel It. It is not a Plug and Play kit and requires a lot of DIY for install. Based on the photos provided that looks like it was installed and removed just like the OP said. I see no foul play here.

For the amount of money Fuel it charges for that kit you would expect nicer items but that looks pretty much brand new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek9hatch00 View Post
First, this guy claimed these were never used and now "like new"??? How about just providing an accurate description and calling these used with missing parts, instead of wasting people's time. Surely wasted my time and a trip to UPS.

I bought the pump kit off this guy's "never used" thread and to my surprise, received a used pump kit instead. When I texted him about it, he said he did USE it to get the E85 RKtunes, but had misfiring issues instead. Since this shady guy doesn't like to provide an accurate description or post pictures, I'll just do it for him. The harness is randomly cut. I'm guessing it's from a quick half-assed uninstall. There are no terminals/hardware for the connection at the top hat. I'm also guessing the terminals are still on his top hat since he USED them. Not sure how he thinks these are "like new" when they're cleared used and missing parts. Even though it is probably not hard to figure out the harness and find the hardware, it is still not as described. He wanted me to trust him and use PayPal friends/family, but good thing I didn't. Got my refund and UPS is delivering the pump back to him today so he can try to scam the next potential buyer.
2008 E90 M3 6MT Jerez Black AA Stg 2 Lvl 3 SC - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2021, 09:58 AM   #5
blacklisted.m3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8T3D_M View Post
In the sellers defense I have actually installed this exact same fuel it E85 setup on one of my blower M3's and let me tell you this is pretty much how the kit comes from Fuel It. It is not a Plug and Play kit and requires a lot of DIY for install. Based on the photos provided that looks like it was installed and removed just like the OP said. I see no foul play here.

For the amount of money Fuel it charges for that kit you would expect nicer items but that looks pretty much brand new.

Thank you. Disappointed that the buyer had to come back and make a post like that even though i gave him an easy refund.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2021, 03:43 AM   #6
omgzirra_exe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek9hatch00 View Post

redacted.

Last edited by omgzirra_exe; 08-19-2021 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: per op request
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2021, 09:02 AM   #7
Vuu
Astronaut
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklisted.m3 View Post
Thank you. Disappointed that the buyer had to come back and make a post like that even though i gave him an easy refund.
Good on you for an easy refund.

I'm interested but the car has been in the shop for a rear end refresh and have no idea when I'm getting it back.

GLWS!
      08-19-2021, 03:24 PM   #8
blacklisted.m3
Private
Rep

Please refrain from disrespecting the previous buyer. He was not aware of how the kits came. He felt uncomfortable keeping it and i felt uncomfortable he wasnt happy. Simple and done. Anyways if the post is still here it means the kit is still for sale
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2021, 05:15 PM   #9
omgzirra_exe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklisted.m3 View Post
Please refrain from disrespecting the previous buyer. He was not aware of how the kits came. He felt uncomfortable keeping it and i felt uncomfortable he wasnt happy. Simple and done. Anyways if the post is still here it means the kit is still for sale
sorry updated.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2021, 03:54 AM   #10
IdriveE92m3
Rep
Drives: Black e92 m3

Pm’d
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2021, 11:09 PM   #11
blacklisted.m3
Private
Rep

IdriveE92m3 i didnt get any pms feel free to text me at 516 six five three one 9 33
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 07:40 PM   #12
blacklisted.m3
Private
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0