BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

Mporium BMW

03-11-2019, 09:50 PM   #23
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Whatever people want....
is there anything specific you're after from m24? i didn't realize their door cards were that beautiful...
i look at their website from time to time, and it gives that unorganized vibe, like i feel like they have more parts than they list. they make a rear LCA for a true rear coilover setup, but its not super clear what to buy to get it. if i was more serious right now, i'd just ask them.

i had the opportunity to look at their vented hood paired with flossman fenders on paik's car and the two aftermarket parts married very well. i was surprised because two different companies aftermarket body parts would have enough variation to be obvious, but all the lines looked great. tells me they are both quality manufacturers.

are you going to cut holes in the door cards for the speakers?
      03-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #24
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
is there anything specific you're after from m24? i didn't realize their door cards were that beautiful...
i look at their website from time to time, and it gives that unorganized vibe, like i feel like they have more parts than they list. they make a rear LCA for a true rear coilover setup, but its not super clear what to buy to get it. if i was more serious right now, i'd just ask them.

i had the opportunity to look at their vented hood paired with flossman fenders on paik's car and the two aftermarket parts married very well. i was surprised because two different companies aftermarket body parts would have enough variation to be obvious, but all the lines looked great. tells me they are both quality manufacturers.

are you going to cut holes in the door cards for the speakers?
I am interested in their Rear side panels (to match front door cards), front Foot Beds in Carbon, and their Vented Hood.

I'm definitely not cutting the door panels for the speakers. That kind of defeats the purpose. The panels force my hand to delete the stereo which was inevitable given my weight loss obsession. That being said, I could possibly keep the stereo in place and either live without the front door speakers, relocate the door speakers to the kick panels, or follow the example set by BMW with the M4 GTS. That car only has 2 rear deck speakers (with tweeters) and the under-floor subs. I think realistically I'm going to delete it all.

I got the door panels last night. Seller is a great guy, it was a pleasure to meet him. Definitely buy with confidence. The panels weigh no more than 1 lb.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M

Last edited by slicer; 03-12-2019 at 05:15 PM..
Appreciate 1
roastbeef11584.50
      03-12-2019, 12:37 PM   #25
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Nice. I admire that commitment to lose the stereo. I figured eventually, I would have to lose the rear shelf to properly cage the car while reinforcing the rear coilover mounts and just kinda see what it sounds like without the rear two.
      03-12-2019, 05:15 PM   #26
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Nice. I admire that commitment to lose the stereo. I figured eventually, I would have to lose the rear shelf to properly cage the car while reinforcing the rear coilover mounts and just kinda see what it sounds like without the rear two.
You must have EPS. My base level audio does not have rear parcel shelf speakers. Only one in each door (plus tweeter), one in each rear side panel, and two under seat subs.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2019, 08:17 PM   #27
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Yes sir.