BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-02-2019, 02:00 AM   #1
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

People at work... anyone you would add?

If ever there was a comprehensive article that summed up people at my work this be it:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/y...ve-at-your-job

Anyone you would add??
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #2
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Lol, this is a pretty good list... but the following are in my experience the worst people to work with-

1) Managers that don't resolve any conflict, don't make decisions and are yes man.
2) Warning not PC: Women that are in high positions of power and have to prove that they are somehow better than everyone else. I've met many good women leaders; the bad ones somehow easily outweigh the good ones.
3) People that don't get along with anyone except pretend to get along with management and will throw you under the bus first chance they get.
4) People who are nice to your face and agree with you at face value but do nothing but talk shit behind your back.
5) People who are insanely loud as in the above article... this type of thing boils my blood. This is an open environment Karen; do you really need to discuss gynecologist results with the other women and make a comment on anything anyone else says?
Appreciate 3
Soul_Glo13293.00
F30lolz6798.50
MKSixer34171.50
      03-03-2019, 10:32 AM   #3
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Lol, this is a pretty good list... but the following are in my experience the worst people to work with-

1) Managers that don't resolve any conflict, don't make decisions and are yes man.
2) Warning not PC: Women that are in high positions of power and have to prove that they are somehow better than everyone else. I've met many good women leaders; the bad ones somehow easily outweigh the good ones.
3) People that don't get along with anyone except pretend to get along with management and will throw you under the bus first chance they get.
4) People who are nice to your face and agree with you at face value but do nothing but talk shit behind your back.
5) People who are insanely loud as in the above article... this type of thing boils my blood. This is an open environment Karen; do you really need to discuss gynecologist results with the other women and make a comment on anything anyone else says?
Excellent additions.

The Whore: Having thought about it the office whore is not on the list. Let's call it "it's not who you know it's who you blow." Can apply to men or women sleeping their way to the top with no self-respect.

The PD: team splitting tropical snake. Enough said.

The Old One: the one no one wants to fire because it would be like kicking a kitten.
Appreciate 1
ASAP10054.00