BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-31-2019, 01:30 AM   #1
AP3X_FTW
Captain
AP3X_FTW's Avatar
United_States
174
Rep
888
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: OC

iTrader: (13)

Full CiC iDrive System - Out of a 2011.5 E92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello all, I recently converted my VERY clean E92 M3 to a full track/race car, therefore the full CiC nav system is for sale.

Location: Mission Viejo, CA (Orange County)

SOLD

Full CiC iDrive system out of my 2011.5 E92 M3
- Screen
- Headunit
- Controller
- Cable
- USB
- Bluetooth TCU with mounting bracket
















__________________

Last edited by AP3X_FTW; 12-05-2019 at 12:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 12:44 PM   #2
DrippinWet_M3
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: M Three
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Is this plug and play for CCC owners?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 02:57 PM   #3
Ajolives
Private
20
Rep
69
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Tampa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrippinWet_M3 View Post
Is this plug and play for CCC owners?
I started to read into it after seeing this for sale. There's coding involved - notably to change the manufacturer date of your vehicle to post '09. Otherwise the car won't recognize the unit.

Posts I read:

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695241

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=896119

OP's price is very attractive, too from what I've seen.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 04:09 PM   #4
AP3X_FTW
Captain
AP3X_FTW's Avatar
United_States
174
Rep
888
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: OC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajolives View Post
I started to read into it after seeing this for sale. There's coding involved - notably to change the manufacturer date of your vehicle to post '09. Otherwise the car won't recognize the unit.

Posts I read:

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695241

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=896119

OP's price is very attractive, too from what I've seen.
Thanks for the feedback and assistance. I definitely priced this stuff to move.

- Ryan
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 04:39 PM   #5
M3ANMACHINE
Brigadier General
M3ANMACHINE's Avatar
United_States
652
Rep
3,652
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3-SG-FR-DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrippinWet_M3 View Post
Is this plug and play for CCC owners?
Mike Benvo BPMSport can assist you with the setup, but as far as hardware goes, this is a killer deal.
__________________

1 of 3 - 2011 E90///M3 | Space Grey | Fox Red | DCT | ZCP | Slicktop
APEX | ALPINEMSS | BIMMERWORLD | COBY WHEEL | CORSA | H&R | IND | MACHT SCHNELL | MRF ENGINEERING | PEDALHAUS
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 10:15 PM   #6
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BPMSport's Avatar
United_States
2182
Rep
7,154
Posts


Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [3.75]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANMACHINE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrippinWet_M3 View Post
Is this plug and play for CCC owners?
Mike Benvo BPMSport can assist you with the setup, but as far as hardware goes, this is a killer deal.
^ty


Also note that what is pictured from the trunk is a TCU, not a combox - Bluetooth phone w/o streaming.
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 1
AP3X_FTW174.00

      11-08-2019, 10:07 PM   #7
sulla123
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: 2008 bmw m3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: California

iTrader: (1)

What would charge to hook this up Mike?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 11:33 PM   #8
AP3X_FTW
Captain
AP3X_FTW's Avatar
United_States
174
Rep
888
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: OC

iTrader: (13)

Bump. I've received PM's with interest, but the package is still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMSport View Post
^ty

Also note that what is pictured from the trunk is a TCU, not a combox - Bluetooth phone w/o streaming.
Thanks for your help, Mike. I'm not much of a tech guy
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2019, 11:50 PM   #9
AP3X_FTW
Captain
AP3X_FTW's Avatar
United_States
174
Rep
888
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: OC

iTrader: (13)

More PM's answered. Bump!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 04:41 AM   #10
November
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: '06 e90 330i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

I personally did a CCC to CIC retrofit a month ago and did the coding myself. First time ever coding and was able to knock it out no problem following this guide.

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1649066

OP, would you happen to know the firmware version of your CIC unit? Guide is for CICs with firmware C1A (most recent).

Overall great price for what's offered IMO.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2019, 01:39 AM   #11
AP3X_FTW
Captain
AP3X_FTW's Avatar
United_States
174
Rep
888
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: OC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by November View Post
I personally did a CCC to CIC retrofit a month ago and did the coding myself. First time ever coding and was able to knock it out no problem following this guide.

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1649066

OP, would you happen to know the firmware version of your CIC unit? Guide is for CICs with firmware C1A (most recent).

Overall great price for what's offered IMO.
Thanks for your feedback and the info, I'm sure prospective buyers will appreciate it. I am honestly not sure which firmware version the unit has as I'm not much of tech guy.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST