BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies
 
EXXEL Distributions
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-23-2023, 08:46 AM   #375
patroklai
Major
patroklai's Avatar
United_States
194
Rep
1,218
Posts

Drives: Camaro SS | e92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: STL

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queball81 View Post
Are you available Wednesday
Hey, totally missed this.

Going to send you PM with my cell so you can text me.

Pat
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 10:53 AM   #376
ELSTL
Private First Class
ELSTL's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: E93 M3 6MT Jet Black
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

It got dropped off this morning but I had to head to work before I could really spend any time with itÖand itís filthy from being on an open transport so tonight should be fun cleaning and inspecting.
No power steering - but itís under 2k lbs so not much muscle required.
Hopefully we can find some time to get together once I have it tagged and the weather clears upÖand yall can take it for a drive.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Current Garage: 2008 E93 M3 6MT; 2017 Ford Raptor Supercab; 2019 Jeep JLU Sarah
Previous Toys: 1976 Bronco; 1965 Mustang; 1976 Scout II; 1982 Jeep CJ7; 1999 M3 Vert MT; 1982 911SC Targa
Previous Bimmers: 2008 328i coupe x-drive; 2008 128i coupe x-drive; 2014 328i sedan x-drive msport
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 01:14 PM   #377
ELSTL
Private First Class
ELSTL's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: E93 M3 6MT Jet Black
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

I might head to the cars and coffee at Holman on Saturday morning if weather is niceÖ
__________________
Current Garage: 2008 E93 M3 6MT; 2017 Ford Raptor Supercab; 2019 Jeep JLU Sarah
Previous Toys: 1976 Bronco; 1965 Mustang; 1976 Scout II; 1982 Jeep CJ7; 1999 M3 Vert MT; 1982 911SC Targa
Previous Bimmers: 2008 328i coupe x-drive; 2008 128i coupe x-drive; 2014 328i sedan x-drive msport
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 01:46 PM   #378
cloumeM
Lieutenant
140
Rep
413
Posts

Drives: BMW e93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELSTL View Post
It got dropped off this morning but I had to head to work before I could really spend any time with itÖand itís filthy from being on an open transport so tonight should be fun cleaning and inspecting.
No power steering - but itís under 2k lbs so not much muscle required.
Hopefully we can find some time to get together once I have it tagged and the weather clears upÖand yall can take it for a drive.
Yes, we should def get together and catch up! Unfortunately, I am unavailable this weekend, but maybe good the following weekend. If better, we can meet at my place or any of you guys places.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 09:31 PM   #379
ELSTL
Private First Class
ELSTL's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: E93 M3 6MT Jet Black
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

Got her cleaned up and looked over - not a perfect car but pretty happy with what I see. Need to chase down an obnoxious rattle in the exhaust heat shield and get her out on the road to see what is next on my list.

Iím a bachelor this weekend and next so Iím sure I can find time to meet or host. 🍻
Attached Images
  
__________________
Current Garage: 2008 E93 M3 6MT; 2017 Ford Raptor Supercab; 2019 Jeep JLU Sarah
Previous Toys: 1976 Bronco; 1965 Mustang; 1976 Scout II; 1982 Jeep CJ7; 1999 M3 Vert MT; 1982 911SC Targa
Previous Bimmers: 2008 328i coupe x-drive; 2008 128i coupe x-drive; 2014 328i sedan x-drive msport
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 08:56 AM   #380
cloumeM
Lieutenant
140
Rep
413
Posts

Drives: BMW e93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELSTL View Post
Got her cleaned up and looked over - not a perfect car but pretty happy with what I see. Need to chase down an obnoxious rattle in the exhaust heat shield and get her out on the road to see what is next on my list.

Iím a bachelor this weekend and next so Iím sure I can find time to meet or host. 🍻
I am open to making the visit to your place next week. BTW, if you're interested in vinyl wrapping or PPF, I can help. Just get the materials and I'll do the work for a burger and coke. LOL

I am PPF'ing my wife's porsche exterior and interior (this done already) and it's easier than vinyl wrapping IMO.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 11:59 AM   #381
ELSTL
Private First Class
ELSTL's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: E93 M3 6MT Jet Black
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

There is a slight chance I meet my wife down in Miami next weekend - let me decide on that in the next couple days and assuming I donít travel we can try to meet up at our place in Ladue.

I might take you up on wrap at some point -- I like the red, but my wife would prefer something less flashy (black, gray, chalkÖmaybe satin finish). That said, the car is small but possibly not easy to wrap due to having big one piece clamshells front and rear and the paint wrapping into the interior of the doors.
__________________
Current Garage: 2008 E93 M3 6MT; 2017 Ford Raptor Supercab; 2019 Jeep JLU Sarah
Previous Toys: 1976 Bronco; 1965 Mustang; 1976 Scout II; 1982 Jeep CJ7; 1999 M3 Vert MT; 1982 911SC Targa
Previous Bimmers: 2008 328i coupe x-drive; 2008 128i coupe x-drive; 2014 328i sedan x-drive msport
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 02:32 PM   #382
cloumeM
Lieutenant
140
Rep
413
Posts

Drives: BMW e93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELSTL View Post
There is a slight chance I meet my wife down in Miami next weekend - let me decide on that in the next couple days and assuming I donít travel we can try to meet up at our place in Ladue.

I might take you up on wrap at some point -- I like the red, but my wife would prefer something less flashy (black, gray, chalkÖmaybe satin finish). That said, the car is small but possibly not easy to wrap due to having big one piece clamshells front and rear and the paint wrapping into the interior of the doors.
Sounds good, just let us know and we'll make it work.

As for the wrapping/PPF, maybe try wrapping part of the vehicle, like the hood using CF finish. I do have some matt black vinyl left with enough material to wrap the hood.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 09:05 AM   #383
ELSTL
Private First Class
ELSTL's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: E93 M3 6MT Jet Black
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

Looks like Iím staying in STL this weekend. Both days look pretty niceÖstill any interest in trying to meet up?
__________________
Current Garage: 2008 E93 M3 6MT; 2017 Ford Raptor Supercab; 2019 Jeep JLU Sarah
Previous Toys: 1976 Bronco; 1965 Mustang; 1976 Scout II; 1982 Jeep CJ7; 1999 M3 Vert MT; 1982 911SC Targa
Previous Bimmers: 2008 328i coupe x-drive; 2008 128i coupe x-drive; 2014 328i sedan x-drive msport
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 12:25 PM   #384
M3Mhmm
New Member
2
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: notamiata
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: stl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELSTL View Post
Looks like Iím staying in STL this weekend. Both days look pretty niceÖstill any interest in trying to meet up?
I down to meet. Maybe we can roll out to one of those bigger meets on the weekend. Awesome Elise btw I heard that little Toyota engine has a louder cam crossover
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2023, 05:34 AM   #385
ELSTL
Private First Class
ELSTL's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: E93 M3 6MT Jet Black
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Mhmm View Post
I down to meet. Maybe we can roll out to one of those bigger meets on the weekend. Awesome Elise btw I heard that little Toyota engine has a louder cam crossover
I will be spending Saturday morning at the DMV and have a charity deal Saturday evening/night, but the rest of my weekend should be flexible. Any events you have seen on the calendar this weekend?

This is all I have seen:
Attached Images
 
__________________
Current Garage: 2008 E93 M3 6MT; 2017 Ford Raptor Supercab; 2019 Jeep JLU Sarah
Previous Toys: 1976 Bronco; 1965 Mustang; 1976 Scout II; 1982 Jeep CJ7; 1999 M3 Vert MT; 1982 911SC Targa
Previous Bimmers: 2008 328i coupe x-drive; 2008 128i coupe x-drive; 2014 328i sedan x-drive msport
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2023, 09:43 AM   #386
cloumeM
Lieutenant
140
Rep
413
Posts

Drives: BMW e93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELSTL View Post
I will be spending Saturday morning at the DMV and have a charity deal Saturday evening/night, but the rest of my weekend should be flexible. Any events you have seen on the calendar this weekend?

This is all I have seen:
This saturday won't work for me either as I have a golf outing commitment. However, Sunday early afternoon might be an option.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST