BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #23
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixM3 View Post
But Dude, you have to respond to my email.

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

I am sorry for the slow reply. This is the first time I have seen this thread, and I am just getting to the backlog of emails this morning.

I will respond to you as soon as I come across your email, I am going from oldest to latest and have 237 to go until they are all answered.

Sorry about the delay and rest assured you will receive a response. It's not usually like this but the last few months have been extremely busy.

I appreciate your patience,
Mike

DKM3: Thank's for your comments and I am happy you are enjoying the tune! I know you just traveled up north to San Francisco, how did the car drive on the trip up there?

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 05-30-2012 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 12:40 AM   #24
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Talking

Mike!

Hey buddy! Sorry I've been swamped at the startup I'm advising on up here. The trip was amazing and the car performed beyond expectation. Taking the 1 all the way up was absolutely amazing. Never had to take it out of 5th.

Also the 4 light brights ARE A MUST. It probably saved me from wildlife on the trip. I could literally see 2x the distance than the car/s in front of me.

UPDATE - TRIP UP TO SF
----------------------------
So after the tune I had to drive up to SF for the startup that I'm advising on over the summer. I decided to take PCH up to the 101 then the 1. For the first leg I decided to drop by the BMW engine development center.

After the 101 came the amazing 1. Everyone on the forum who loves driving should at least do it once in they're life. I'm almost surprised that top gear haven't made something out of it because the drive literally transports you to the isle of man.

On the drive the car was a beast. It was SO easy to control. Euro MDM gave me that little extra comfort I needed but to tell you the truth I just cruised because what's the point to being reckless? The tune Mike did gave me the torque in the ranges I needed to just lay back with windows down, listening to my exhaust, and enjoying the beauty that is the 1. Anyone second guessing a tune by Benvo should take comfort in the fact that the car was comfortable yet powerful when needed and most importantly: reliable. Mike is a custom tuner and though my tune may be tailored to me and my driving style the same techniques are employed in his other tunes. His tunes truly = Power + Emotion which I believe is hard to find.

Thank you again for all the hard work. I'll hit you up when I'm back down in LA.

DK

Last edited by DKM3; 06-04-2012 at 02:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #25
PhoenixM3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 DCT M3

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Hi Jeff,

I am sorry for the slow reply. This is the first time I have seen this thread, and I am just getting to the backlog of emails this morning.

I will respond to you as soon as I come across your email, I am going from oldest to latest and have 237 to go until they are all answered.

Sorry about the delay and rest assured you will receive a response. It's not usually like this but the last few months have been extremely busy.

I appreciate your patience,
Mike

DKM3: Thank's for your comments and I am happy you are enjoying the tune! I know you just traveled up north to San Francisco, how did the car drive on the trip up there?

Mike,

Get to me when you can. I'm happy that business is booming for you. How about a little lovin' for us poor military schmucks stationed overseas.....

Ciao,

Jeff
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Just updated the thread: 4-5 months later. No errors or faults. See update 2. Pretty incredible.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #27
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
Just updated the thread: 4-5 months later. No errors or faults. See update 2. Pretty incredible.
Tech or Mike please shoot me a Pm for a tune like this.

Thanks

beastcat
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #28
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Tech or Mike please shoot me a Pm for a tune like this.

Thanks

beastcat
PM sent!
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #29
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Great review and great job on the tune Mike.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0