BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

10-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #23
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
We both like bets. Did you notice my "copy" of your payments terms in my bet with JEllis on price? You probably didn't since we were both waaaay OT... Anyway this boldness makes me think you saw the videos. Along with your previous comments on them. Is that really a fair bet? Cheers.

No show me....(BTW I have not seen any RS4 vs. M3 vids....when I make bets, they are just blind bets...I don't set up suckas)

I love people who take a stance and willing to put skin in the game. So far I am 2 for 2 in my internet bets and I will likely be 3 for 3 (I bet the E60 M5 will beat the new RS6)....

I will take a bet with absoluteis that the M3 will PWN the RS4 in one of Gustav's airfield runs..... Absoluteis, you going to man up and bet or correct my spelling??
      10-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #24
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
No show me....(BTW I have not seen any RS4 vs. M3 vids....when I make bets, they are just blind bets...I don't set up suckas)

I love people who take a stance and willing to put skin in the game. So far I am 2 for 2 in my internet bets and I will likely be 3 for 3 (I bet the E60 M5 will beat the new RS6)....

I will take a bet with absoluteis that the M3 will PWN the RS4 in one of Gustav's airfield runs..... Absoluteis, you going to man up and bet or correct my spelling??
Our little wager inspired by yours start at post #5 here: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86418

+1 -> Take a stance, put your money where your mouth is. Even though I am not really a betting sort of fellow, just opinionated and stubborn...

I am more or less with you on the M3 vs. RS4 but not if you count the start as importantly as the finish. The RS4 may get a decent jump on the M3, which eventually will be strongly beaten down. JMHO (and logic and simulation runs and thinking by analogy, etc., etc., etc.)
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 03:20 AM   #25
replicat
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 40MPG

Quote:
Our little wager inspired by yours start at post #5 here: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86418

+1 -> Take a stance, put your money where your mouth is. Even though I am not really a betting sort of fellow, just opinionated and stubborn...

I am more or less with you on the M3 vs. RS4 but not if you count the start as importantly as the finish. The RS4 may get a decent jump on the M3, which eventually will be strongly beaten down. JMHO (and logic and simulation runs and thinking by analogy, etc., etc., etc.)
Swamp = M3post.com's official bookie.

Thats 4 times ive seen him getting people to bet!

As for the thread..great link.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 10:23 AM   #26
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Nice bet... I am glad that I am inspiring gambling

The only way to shut somebody up on the internet is public humilation. In your case ricey stickers (awesome wager BTW).

BTW, I don't know why people think the RS4 will even take the M3 from a dig.....they are within a fraction of a second of each other 0-60 (essential the benchmark from a dig).

0.1-0.2 seconds from 0-60 is nothing.... Once the Quattro power suck comes in (say 3rd gear), the RS4 driver is going to enjoy the taillights on that sweet BMW ass....

I guess Absoluteis doesn't want to bet.....
      10-07-2007, 02:43 AM   #27
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Nice bet... I am glad that I am inspiring gambling

The only way to shut somebody up on the internet is public humilation. In your case ricey stickers (awesome wager BTW).

BTW, I don't know why people think the RS4 will even take the M3 from a dig.....they are within a fraction of a second of each other 0-60 (essential the benchmark from a dig).

0.1-0.2 seconds from 0-60 is nothing.... Once the Quattro power suck comes in (say 3rd gear), the RS4 driver is going to enjoy the taillights on that sweet BMW ass....

I guess Absoluteis doesn't want to bet.....
The stickers were straight outta your bet! No need to shut JEllis up, he is cool, I just think he is a bit optimistic on US pricing...

.1-.2 is indeed almost nothing @ 60 mph.

And indeed AIS seems to be suspicously absent...

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #28
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
The stickers were straight outta your bet! No need to shut JEllis up, he is cool, I just think he is a bit optimistic on US pricing...

.1-.2 is indeed almost nothing @ 60 mph.

And indeed AIS seems to be suspicously absent...

Cheers.

AbsoluteIS is active over on M5board....

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...6&postcount=23
      10-08-2007, 03:59 PM   #29
Caravello
Private
Rep
Drives: 2004 M3

Gustav:

Thanks a million!

May I ask: how did you like the CF roof? At any point did you feel cramped? Have you seen/sat in a new M3 with a sunroof?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 07:04 PM   #30
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

First

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicat View Post
Swamp = M3post.com's official bookie.

Thats 4 times ive seen him getting people to bet!

As for the thread..great link.
I think this is the first time I have actually got someone to take a bet I have proposed. I have certainly suggested a few others though... How is BMW school treating you?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #31
m_bazeepaymon
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravello View Post
Gustav:

Thanks a million!

May I ask: how did you like the CF roof? At any point did you feel cramped? Have you seen/sat in a new M3 with a sunroof?
post this on M5board
lol

ZzZzZ'er
Appreciate 0