Bimmerpost for Android has just been updated to version 4.3.55 with a host of bug fixes. Try it out!
BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

INDustry distribution

02-15-2018, 08:28 AM   #89
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
yap away your nonsense
2nd amendment is here to stay
even the unwise are covered by the bill of rights thank God
Donít give me the 2nd amendment and founding fathers bullshit. It was an entirely different time in terms of population and technology. Iím guessing even they would be horrified by what is going on in the US today.

By all means keep ignoring what is going on and continue making insanely stupid arguments.
Appreciate 5
Lups9943.00
tuco44305.50
TXSTYLE2327.50
Zlaatan473.00

02-15-2018, 08:37 AM   #90
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Don’t give me the 2nd amendment and founding fathers bullshit. It was an entirely different time in terms of population and technology. I’m guessing even they would be horrified by what is going on in the US today.

By all means keep ignoring what is going on and continue making insanely stupid arguments.
What BS Ive heard this BS argument about times achanging so it dont apply.. sure that BS can be applied to anything as a BS argument of last resort

Yea they would be horrified but not by the 2nd amendment
they'd be horrified at how people like you cant see the reasoning behind the bill of rights

yap away your nonsense.. theres enough men in this country that still stand for the bill of rights.. maybe one day youl;l wake up enough to thank them

errr. you? maybe not
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #91
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What BS Ive heard this BS argument about times achanging so it dont apply.. sure that BS can be applied to anything as a BS argument of last resort

Yea they would be horrified but not by the 2nd amendment
they'd be horrified at how people like you cant see the reasoning behind the bill of rights

yap away your nonsense.. theres enough men in this country that still stand for the bill of rights.. maybe one day youl;l wake up enough to thank them
They also didnít allow non land owners and minorities to vote, should we go back to that?

You and others that think like you and allow the status quo to continue have blood on your hands plain and simple. But, you donít care, carry on.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE2327.50

02-15-2018, 08:45 AM   #92
LobB
Major General
Rep
Drives: M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
are you implying that people who shoot a school may not have a psychiatric disorder?
No one knows until it's diagnosed.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 08:48 AM   #93
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Donít give me the 2nd amendment and founding fathers bullshit. It was an entirely different time in terms of population and technology. Iím guessing even they would be horrified by what is going on in the US today.

I can apply that to the first amendment as well. Back in those days if you wanted to let someone know how much you hated them you had to write a letter and wait for days while the pony express delivered it. No we can tweet about how we hate everyone in under a fraction of a second. So I donít think this is what the founding fathers had in mind when they came up with the 1st amendment. You know it was an entirely different time back then.

Many of our cities are gang infested war zones. Iím sure the founders of Chicago didnít intend for it to be know us the murder capital of the US. Yet itís all quite on the western front till a mass shooting happens, yes then itís a problem.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 08:49 AM   #94
LobB
Major General
Rep

Quote:
lets not give them any ideas ok? where theres a will thers a way
thats the point
No. The point is guns are easily accessible and easy to use
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 08:52 AM   #95
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
They also didnít allow non land owners and minorities to vote, should we go back to that?

You and others that think like you and allow the status quo to continue have blood on your hands plain and simple. But, you donít care, carry on.
thats a specious argument
thats not in those docs

theres no status quo.. the world is achangin its apparent cause imbeciles like you feed off the teets of wiser men of the past appreciate not the rights that were fought for an won

sok lucky for you .. you still get to live here.. if you dont like it.. go north and leave
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 08:52 AM   #96
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incontinentia Buttocks View Post
No one knows until it's diagnosed.
So if I cut myself do I need expert medical opinion to tell me Iím bleeding? Hang around someone for a while and you will be able to spot if they got some sort of mental issues or not. You telling me that you canít tell that someone is a little bit off?
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:07 AM   #97
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
thats a specious argument
thats not in those docs

theres no status quo.. the world is achangin its apparent cause imbeciles like you feed off the teets of wiser men of the past appreciate not the rights that were fought for an won

sok lucky for you .. you still get to live here.. if you dont like it.. go north and leave
They were very wise men and realized they couldn’t possibly think of everything, which is why they allowed ways to change the Constitution.

I’d rather breast feed than guys like you that love to suck NRA cock.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE2327.50

02-15-2018, 09:08 AM   #98
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
I can apply that to the first amendment as well. Back in those days if you wanted to let someone know how much you hated them you had to write a letter and wait for days while the pony express delivered it. No we can tweet about how we hate everyone in under a fraction of a second. So I donít think this is what the founding fathers had in mind when they came up with the 1st amendment. You know it was an entirely different time back then.

Many of our cities are gang infested war zones. Iím sure the founders of Chicago didnít intend for it to be know us the murder capital of the US. Yet itís all quite on the western front till a mass shooting happens, yes then itís a problem.
Thanks for supporting my argument.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:09 AM   #99
LobB
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
So if I cut myself do I need expert medical opinion to tell me Iím bleeding? Hang around someone for a while and you will be able to spot if they got some sort of mental issues or not. You telling me that you canít tell that someone is a little bit off?
Mental illness is highly complex. Quak diagnosis helps no one.

The vast majority of those suffering mental illness are more likely to be on the receiving end of violence.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:17 AM   #100
rad doc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M AW loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I have no problem with the right to bear arms. But no one needs an AR.
THIS!

Unless you are a LEO or in the Military, you do not need nor should be allowed to own of purchase this weapon. It is manufactured specifically to kill multiple people in quick succession. Period. End of discussion.

Truly a sad and deplorable day in America that unfortunately will happen again until stricter gun laws are passed.
Ok, I am gonna say this again since you missed it earlier. Why do you say that about the dreaded AR? How is it different than any other semiautomatic hunting rifle? Do you want to ban all hunting rifles? You cant be from TX and not understand guns! Lol.
Appreciate 1
Titan926.00

02-15-2018, 09:17 AM   #101
P1et
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: my wife's cars

Someone in this post mentioned why this didn't happen 20-30 years ago. Is it because the states were better (and faster) at putting folks with mental problems in institutions? Essentially put them away before they could commit a horrific act?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:24 AM   #102
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
They were very wise men and realized they couldn’t possibly think of everything, which is why they allowed ways to change the Constitution.

I’d rather breast feed than guys like you that love to suck NRA cock.
You do post like you have breasts good thing in this country theres still men to counter your views
Yes well they may have been imperfect
but by the content of your posts
I can tell they were orders of magnitudes wiser than you
so we'll stick with their laws
and you can say bye bye if you dont like it
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:26 AM   #103
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Or under the political system they set up I can try and change things.

They were order in magnitudes wiser/smarter than most.

That is thing, these aren't necessarily their laws, but very loose interpretations of them.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:27 AM   #104
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Or under the political system they set up I can try and change things.

They were order in magnitudes wiser/smarter than most.

That is thing, these aren't necessarily their laws, but very loose interpretations of them.
Good luck changing the bill of rights.. with whining
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:29 AM   #105
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Good luck changing the bill of rights.. with whining
The bill of rights doesn't have to be changed.

Enjoy jerking off to more mass murder stories, I know it is your fetish. You are currently checking out videos how it was a false flag operation perpetrated by liberals to get all of your beloved guns.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:32 AM   #106
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
The bill of rights doesn't have to be changed.

Enjoy jerking off to more mass murder stories, I know it is your fetish. You are currently checking out videos how it was a false flag operation perpetrated by liberals to get all of your beloved guns.
Sorry whiner
2nd amendment "loose interpretation" says you cant have them lol
I think the only thing loose are the screws that barely hold yer brain in
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:33 AM   #107
P1et
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: my wife's cars

Quote:
You do post like you have breasts good thing in this country theres still men to counter your views
Naah, the beautiful thing about this country is that if you don't like something (and you are a citizen), you can fight for change.

Not taking either side here in the argument you have going on (although it's getting childish), but the whole "take it as it is or pack your shit and leave" is silly.
Appreciate 2
minn193007.00
TXSTYLE2327.50

02-15-2018, 09:36 AM   #108
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Naah, the beautiful thing about this country is that if you don't like something (and you are a citizen), you can fight for change.

Not taking either side here in the argument you have going on (although it's getting childish), but the whole "take it as it is or pack your shit and leave" is silly.
I think my point is the bill of rights is fundamental
without these .. I'm outa here.. theres better places less taxed in the world to live in without these basic rights fought for and won

and sorry 2nd amendment is part of that
and for very good reason

and its still the law of the land
so if you dont like the law of the land
and it aint chaning anytime soon (thank the NRA)
then you have the perogative to leave if you dont like it

and when you speak to min and his views.. it de-evolves to insults at some point anyway and usually he draws first cause at the heart of his specious arguments is well... nothing
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:38 AM   #109
dmk08
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & 4Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoCarGuy View Post
This is like saying that we need to fight failure to Indicate by banning all BMW's from the roads. Ridiculous logic. What do you think is going to happen if all AR15's suddenly disappear? There will be no more shootings? What do you think would happen if the perpetrator gets his hands on Glock17 or a 12 gauge?
He would have had to reload more and in a slower fashion for one.

Anyone who says a hand gun is as deadly as an AR has their head in their butt and Im a multi gun owner with my concealed carry.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 09:39 AM   #110
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Sorry whiner
2nd amendment "loose interpretation" says you cant have them lol
I think the only thing loose are the screws that barely hold yer brain in
I never said I was for outright banning guns. But, I am advocating to make it much much harder to obtain them, especially the mentally questionable/ill and the arsenalas some build up in a very short amount of time.

Ignoring there is a problem and doing nothing is the absolute insane part.
Appreciate 2
dmk084411.50
TXSTYLE2327.50