BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

02-27-2018, 10:43 PM   #23
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
Without starting new thread. What's your take on Vitamin K injection?

I am watching this now. Planning on rejecting all vaccines to wife and to child at birth

This is not a very wise idea.

I also don't understand why you're soliciting medical advice on vitamin K from a bimmerpost board member who by all accounts isn't affiliated with the medical field.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 11:03 PM   #24
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
This is not a very wise idea.

I also don't understand why you're soliciting medical advice on vitamin K from a bimmerpost board member who by all accounts isn't affiliated with the medical field.
I am just gathering opinions. Not sure what's not a very wise idea.....I think it's a pretty wise idea to gather as much info as possible before doctors in hospital poison my child because they have rules to follow that were set by government

I don't what to speak to anyone in medical field, I've done that already. Most cannot even tell you the truth because they must follow CDC

Last edited by Kolyan2k; 02-27-2018 at 11:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 12:31 AM   #25
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Without starting new thread. What's your take on Vitamin K injection?

I am watching this now. Planning on rejecting all vaccines to wife and to child at birth

You need to find the best pediatrician in your city and listen to their advice; not Youtube.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 12:42 AM   #26
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
You need to find the best pediatrician in your city and listen to their advice; not Youtube.
Have you even watched it? Those people on YouTube are pediatricians working in USA

I would like to choose the best pediatrician, but how do I know he/she is the best? My current pediatric office just gave me bunch of brochures with CDC recommendations. All my friends with children (and a very high level of education) all use alternative schedules, not CDC
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 08:51 AM   #27
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Have you even watched it? Those people on YouTube are pediatricians working in USA

I would like to choose the best pediatrician, but how do I know he/she is the best? My current pediatric office just gave me bunch of brochures with CDC recommendations. All my friends with children (and a very high level of education) all use alternative schedules, not CDC
I haven't, and won't. Youtube is a cesspool of sell-proclaimed "experts". I have no time to watch the video, and then research whether those folks are qualified or not.

I assume your wife has an excellent OBGYN? That is usually a good start in order to find a pediatrician, in combination obviously with asking friends who have children who they trust.
Appreciate 0