BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-25-2017, 09:40 PM   #661
Spoff_E90_M3
New Member
Spoff_E90_M3's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: '11 E90 M3 Silverstone
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Charlottesville, VA

iTrader: (0)

265/35/19 all around

2011 E90 M3 with comp package

Wheels/offset:
Front: 19x10 et 25 comp wheel stock (rear wheel)
Rear: 19x10 et 25 comp wheel stock

Tire size:
Front: Michelin PSC2 265/35 -19 slight rub at full lock
Rear: Michelin PSC2 265/35 -19

Suspension:
stock w/ EDC with - 1.5 deg camber

Looking for recommendations especially for a high speed track like VIR. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Spoff_E90_M3; 11-25-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2017, 11:36 PM   #662
dkracing
Don't Hate My V8
dkracing's Avatar
154
Rep
419
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Over there

iTrader: (1)

I got Style 220 stock 19s wrapped in Blizzaks. I bought 12.5 Turner spacers for my ZCP summer wheels, thinking about running the spacers on the winter set.

Any pics of what Style 220 on 12.5 spacers looks like?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2017, 01:40 PM   #663
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2713
Rep
14,893
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [5.00]
2015 BMW M4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoff_E90_M3 View Post
2011 E90 M3 with comp package

Wheels/offset:
Front: 19x10 et 25 comp wheel stock (rear wheel)
Rear: 19x10 et 25 comp wheel stock

Tire size:
Front: Michelin PSC2 265/35 -19 slight rub at full lock
Rear: Michelin PSC2 265/35 -19

Suspension:
stock w/ EDC with - 1.5 deg camber

Looking for recommendations especially for a high speed track like VIR. Thanks in advance
Can you share some pictures of your setup, front and side shots?
__________________
Tom G. | european auto source (eas)
email: tom@europeanautosource.com ∑ web: www.europeanautosource.com ∑ tel 866.669.0705 ∑ ca: 714.369.8524 x22

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOGFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKRINSTAGRAM
Appreciate 1
      12-10-2017, 06:07 AM   #664
that_grey_m3
Private First Class
23
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: Space Grey E92 M3 6 spd
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: vancouver

iTrader: (0)

I am currently running 15f/12r mm spacers on 245/35 front & 265/35 pirelli sottozero tires in the back. I am also dropped on H&R Race springs with 220m style 19 inch OEM wheels.

What do you think of 20 mm spacer up front and 15 mm in the back? Ive heard 18 mm has been okay for most, and H and R is only offering 20 mm as a bolt on set. I also want a wider stance now though. Still love the current 15/12 set up, perfect median between good wider stance and no rub what so ever! Highly recommend to anyone out there.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2018, 02:28 PM   #665
Top_Gear
Private
2
Rep
90
Posts

Drives: M3-E90-6MT
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Southern CA

iTrader: (1)

Hi Kevin@EAS (or anyone from EAS):

Need recommendation for spacers please. I don't track the car but it's absolutely essential to have "no rubbing" or "wheel vibration" at all during spirited driving. (I am OK if the wheel/tire is not totally flush with the fender as long as I am not rubbing or vibrating.)

Year/model BMW:
2008 E90 M3

OEM Wheels/offset:
Front: OEM 19x8.5, 29
Rear: OEM 19x9.5, 23

Tire size:
Front: Michelin PSS, 255/35-19
Rear: Michelin PSS, 275/35-19

Suspension:
OEM

Thank you guys.

[PS: Hoping that either the 10mm or the 12mm square setup will not rub]

Last edited by Top_Gear; 01-07-2018 at 03:00 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2018, 07:10 PM   #666
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1021
Rep
14,760
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Gear View Post
Hi Kevin@EAS (or anyone from EAS):

Need recommendation for spacers please. I don't track the car but it's absolutely essential to have "no rubbing" or "wheel vibration" at all during spirited driving. (I am OK if the wheel/tire is not totally flush with the fender as long as I am not rubbing or vibrating.)

Year/model BMW:
2008 E90 M3

OEM Wheels/offset:
Front: OEM 19x8.5, 29
Rear: OEM 19x9.5, 23

Tire size:
Front: Michelin PSS, 255/35-19
Rear: Michelin PSS, 275/35-19

Suspension:
OEM

Thank you guys.

[PS: Hoping that either the 10mm or the 12mm square setup will not rub]
PM responded
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com ∑ web: www.europeanautosource.com ∑ tel 866.669.0705 ∑ ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOGFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKRINSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 06:59 PM   #667
djaft3rb3ats
Private
5
Rep
80
Posts

Drives: 2013 AW 6MT fully loaded
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Burligame

iTrader: (0)

can you share the answer for the guy above?

currently running:

Year/model BMW:
2013 E92 M3

OEM Wheels/offset:
Front: OEM ZCP
Rear: OEM ZCP

Tire size:
Front: Michelin PSS, 245/35-19
Rear: Michelin PSS, 265/35-19

Suspension:
OEM ZCP

No load, no passengers, no real issues with bumps as i play "landmines" or go slow.

does the 15mm make the front stick out too much?

looks like itll be 12/12 if i dont want poke? 15/12 if i dont mind poke?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 10:48 PM   #668
Pinz
Private First Class
Pinz's Avatar
Canada
14
Rep
176
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djaft3rb3ats View Post
Year/model BMW:
2013 E92 M3
I have the same car and wheels as you. I believe 15 in the front causes quite a bit of rubbing near full steering lock. If you donít mind losing some steering angle (e.g. rarely parallel park) it might be okay but would stick out by a few mm. I think GTS uses 5mm spacers? Iíd go with 10mm (max 12) front and 12mm rear (max 15).

Iíve only tried spacers a few times on the ZCP wheels, though, so take my advice with some salt.

I stopped using spacers first on the front due to the rubbing near full lock and then rear due to rubbing on bumps. I believe I had 10 front and 15 rear.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 01:29 PM   #669
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2713
Rep
14,893
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [5.00]
2015 BMW M4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by djaft3rb3ats View Post
can you share the answer for the guy above?

currently running:

Year/model BMW:
2013 E92 M3

OEM Wheels/offset:
Front: OEM ZCP
Rear: OEM ZCP

Tire size:
Front: Michelin PSS, 245/35-19
Rear: Michelin PSS, 265/35-19

Suspension:
OEM ZCP

No load, no passengers, no real issues with bumps as i play "landmines" or go slow.

does the 15mm make the front stick out too much?

looks like itll be 12/12 if i dont want poke? 15/12 if i dont mind poke?
15F/12R would be flush with fenders. You can step it up to 15/18 if you want tires to poke out, not really a fan of that particular look.
__________________
Tom G. | european auto source (eas)
email: tom@europeanautosource.com ∑ web: www.europeanautosource.com ∑ tel 866.669.0705 ∑ ca: 714.369.8524 x22

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOGFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKRINSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 02:09 PM   #670
djaft3rb3ats
Private
5
Rep
80
Posts

Drives: 2013 AW 6MT fully loaded
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Burligame

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinz View Post
I have the same car and wheels as you. I believe 15 in the front causes quite a bit of rubbing near full steering lock. If you donít mind losing some steering angle (e.g. rarely parallel park) it might be okay but would stick out by a few mm. I think GTS uses 5mm spacers? Iíd go with 10mm (max 12) front and 12mm rear (max 15).

Iíve only tried spacers a few times on the ZCP wheels, though, so take my advice with some salt.

I stopped using spacers first on the front due to the rubbing near full lock and then rear due to rubbing on bumps. I believe I had 10 front and 15 rear.
so even 10/15 u rubbed??

i had my hopes up as some people were saying 12/15 were ok.

if you had 12/12 would that work?


tom @ eas
i actually dont want poke lol, is 12/12 guaranteed no rub? or is the greater offset for the front better?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 02:24 PM   #671
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2713
Rep
14,893
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [5.00]
2015 BMW M4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by djaft3rb3ats View Post
so even 10/15 u rubbed??

i had my hopes up as some people were saying 12/15 were ok.

if you had 12/12 would that work?


tom @ eas
i actually dont want poke lol, is 12/12 guaranteed no rub? or is the greater offset for the front better?
15F/12R is recommended. The front wheels are countersunk inwards a bit more than the rear axle, so going with a square setup will only exaggerate what you already have.
__________________
Tom G. | european auto source (eas)
email: tom@europeanautosource.com ∑ web: www.europeanautosource.com ∑ tel 866.669.0705 ∑ ca: 714.369.8524 x22

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOGFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKRINSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #672
V10500
Registered
2
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

In your opinion, what would be a good fit wheel spacer sizes for E92 M3 Competition model with 19 inch STYLE 359 ZCP 9 inch front and 10 inch rears be.
265/35 & 245/35 Michelin.
I have seen 15mm front & 12.5mm rear spacers but will these cause any rubbing/damage on the body work.
Cheers
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2018, 02:04 PM   #673
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1021
Rep
14,760
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by V10500 View Post
In your opinion, what would be a good fit wheel spacer sizes for E92 M3 Competition model with 19 inch STYLE 359 ZCP 9 inch front and 10 inch rears be.
265/35 & 245/35 Michelin.
I have seen 15mm front & 12.5mm rear spacers but will these cause any rubbing/damage on the body work.
Cheers
15mm front and 12mm rear is a no rub fitment we normally do. Especially if you are on stock tires shouldnt have any issues.

As you can see 15/12 doesnt extend past the fenders, still has room for full travel.

__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com ∑ web: www.europeanautosource.com ∑ tel 866.669.0705 ∑ ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOGFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKRINSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 12:44 AM   #674
V10500
Registered
2
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)


Thanks for that..
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2018, 04:11 AM   #675
Integfoo
Enlisted Member
6
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: 2013 e92 m3 ILB
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Wa.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Here is 15/12 on an e92 M3 with Swift springs. When you go +1 on the tires I would step down to a 12 mm front and a 10mm rear.





Do you guys sell these swift springs on your web site?
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2018, 12:21 PM   #676
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1021
Rep
14,760
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integfoo View Post
Do you guys sell these swift springs on your web site?
PM coming your way
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com ∑ web: www.europeanautosource.com ∑ tel 866.669.0705 ∑ ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOGFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKRINSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2018, 10:16 PM   #677
Installsplus
Ultimate Driving Machine E92ESS625 M3/F15 X5Msport
Installsplus's Avatar
Canada
223
Rep
1,683
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT/ESS 625 kit
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mississauga,ON

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integfoo View Post
Do you guys sell these swift springs on your web site?
PM coming your way
Can u get me a price on MS 10mm and 15mm spacers. I will need them shipped to Canada. Pls dm me. Thanks.
__________________
"The Ultimate Driving Machine"
2011 E92 M3 supercharged ESS 625
2016 F15 X5 Msport 35i
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2018, 05:36 PM   #678
wyatth
Lieutenant
142
Rep
520
Posts

Drives: E90 ZCP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

2011 E90 ZCP on stock wheels and suspension.
With PS4S 255/275s and Dinan camber plates (slightly increased height and camber up front), what spacers would fit without rubbing? Thinking 10F / 5R.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2018, 06:12 PM   #679
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1021
Rep
14,760
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Installsplus View Post
Can u get me a price on MS 10mm and 15mm spacers. I will need them shipped to Canada. Pls dm me. Thanks.
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatth View Post
2011 E90 ZCP on stock wheels and suspension.
With PS4S 255/275s and Dinan camber plates (slightly increased height and camber up front), what spacers would fit without rubbing? Thinking 10F / 5R.
The 10/5mm would work like you mentioned or a 10mm all around should clear as well.
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com ∑ web: www.europeanautosource.com ∑ tel 866.669.0705 ∑ ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOGFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKRINSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2018, 08:40 AM   #680
Installsplus
Ultimate Driving Machine E92ESS625 M3/F15 X5Msport
Installsplus's Avatar
Canada
223
Rep
1,683
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT/ESS 625 kit
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mississauga,ON

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Installsplus View Post
Can u get me a price on MS 10mm and 15mm spacers. I will need them shipped to Canada. Pls dm me. Thanks.
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatth View Post
2011 E90 ZCP on stock wheels and suspension.
With PS4S 255/275s and Dinan camber plates (slightly increased height and camber up front), what spacers would fit without rubbing? Thinking 10F / 5R.
The 10/5mm would work like you mentioned or a 10mm all around should clear as well.
U should also be ok with 15 front and 10 rear
__________________
"The Ultimate Driving Machine"
2011 E92 M3 supercharged ESS 625
2016 F15 X5 Msport 35i
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #681
Ne1co
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Would anyone be interested in swapping a pair of 15mm with about 300 miles on them, for a pair of 12mm? I put 15mm all round but it's a bit too much for the rear
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Ne1co; 07-06-2018 at 07:35 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2018, 11:05 AM   #682
94jedi
Second Lieutenant
159
Rep
292
Posts

Drives: 2008 e90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

kevin @ eas Can you pm me a quote?

currently running:

Year/model BMW:
2008 E90 M3

OEM Wheels/offset:
Front: OEM style 219m (18")
Rear: OEM style 219m

Tire size:
Front: Michelin PS4S, 245/40-18
Rear: Michelin PS4S, 265/40-18

Suspension:
OEM EDC (no ZCP in 2008) but I'm considering swapping over to full ZCP suspension (10mm drop) or potentially swift springs.

What would work best? I'm guessing 15/12 F/R would still be a no-rub fittment? And what length lugs?

Thank you!
__________________
Alpinemss Tuned | MS Stage 2 Intake | MS Pulleys | Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST