BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

EXXEL Distributions

06-27-2020, 08:26 PM   #1
skaper
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 N55 M-Sport

remove

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
paranoid about possible fakes. Removing post.

Wagner Evo 1 IC // Active Autowerke CP // JB4 + BEF // CAtuned Coilovers // AR Design D/P // Future Classic Spacers // E46 OE CSL Wheels // (PURE Stage 2 w/ wedge next!)

Last edited by skaper; 07-11-2020 at 11:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2020, 08:56 PM   #2
NascaBmw16
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E90

same here.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 07:42 AM   #3
mawsheen
Rep
Drives: none

https://instagram.com/jasonturtle?igshid=o1yt59e5x86f

Has about 4-5 bnib not sure if still available
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 07:44 AM   #4
mawsheen
Rep
Drives: none

Jasonturbo is his forum name
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 01:36 PM   #5
jasonturbo
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, 997.1 GT3 RS, DC2R

Hey guys, I do have one spare that I might sell at a later date, for now I'm holding on to it.

There are three more NOS units in BMW Canada inventory in Mississauga ON, if you get these shipped using BMW's internal parts network they will almost certainly show up with damage, and that's assuming the three in inventory are actually a) physically there, and b) free of damage prior to shipping. If you want one of these units my advice is to get someone from ON to physically pick it from their local BMW dealer, have them repackaged in boxes that won't collapse during shipping, and then ship them out.

To the forum members that wanted one and I never got back to you, I'm sorry. There was a lot of DMs and I just couldn't be bothered to respond to all of you.

To the forum members that received a DM from me and subsequently complained about my 'outrageous' $50 mark up, you're part of the reason why I can't be bothered to help other forum members get the last three units... you cheap F***s.

Best of luck gents...
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 12:05 AM   #6
skaper
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawsheen View Post
Jasonturbo is his forum name
We communicated with him and I was in the middle of getting his payment info but apparently was unable to move quick enough.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 12:07 AM   #7
skaper
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post
There are three more NOS units in BMW Canada inventory in Mississauga ON, if you get these shipped using BMW's internal parts network they will almost certainly show up with damage, and that's assuming the three in inventory are actually a) physically there, and b) free of damage prior to shipping. If you want one of these units my advice is to get someone from ON to physically pick it from their local BMW dealer, have them repackaged in boxes that won't collapse during shipping, and then ship them out.

Best of luck gents...
Thanks for the tip. I’ll check them out. I have placed a number of orders at various dealerships only to get a refund.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 02:38 PM   #8
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post

Best of luck gents...
Thanks for the tip. I’ll check them out. I have placed a number of orders at various dealerships only to get a refund.
yeah same.
Appreciate 0