BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

11-19-2019, 04:01 PM   #1
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 6MT e92 M3.

E92 M3 6MT LOW MILES, STOCK, 2 owners

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
What's up guys,

The ol' lady and I have come to the conclusion that we need an SUV. I would rather not have 2 car payments at the moment as we are hoping to buy a house next year. So I wanted to test waters and see what I offers I can get, rather than being impatient and trading in my M3 and getting way less than what I would if I just took the time and sold it myself. I do plan on buying another M3 after we secure the SUV and, if all goes well, the house next year. God willing.

That being said here are some details on my 2008 E92 M3:
Exterior = Space Gray Metallic (9/10 condition with only minor specs here and there from the last 11 years, very clean paint with no dents or damage)
Interior = Black Leather (9.5/10 condition, interior is immaculate and has been very well maintained as well. Regular detailing of interior has been kept up as well)
47,xxx original miles (I am the second owner, purchase the car last year in September from Kuni BMW here in Portland Oregon with 36,xxx miles on it)
Clean title of course, not accidents or anything of that nature vehicle history.
This car has always been maintained at Kuni BMW, with the exception of a few services at AR auto here in Lake Oswego i.e. install of the front lip, sample of oil analysis taken and sent to Blackstone.
Also, I have Blackstone oil analysis report as current as within the last week that I just got back from Blackstone Labs. The report came back flawless and notes show that oil and rod bearing are looking perfect and this car has been VERY well taken care of. All maintenance has always been done on time. This M3 needs absolutely nothing.

Car is essentially stock, the only mods are as follows:
B&G springs
Carbon Fiber front lip
AFE carbon fiber cold air intake
30% tint

Also, this car has never seen the track nor has it ever been beat on. The condition of the car, and the history as well as maintenance really shows that it has been very well maintained and babied.

Any questions, please feel free to DM me directly.

thank you

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 04:19 PM   #2
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep

Bump for price drop to $29k

Lets make a deal
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2019, 08:41 PM   #3
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep

Final price drop before removing post.

$27K

I have found the SUV I want to make a move on, therefor I am motivated to sell.

**bump**
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2019, 11:12 PM   #4
Moosetaco
Rep
Drives: Hyundai Sonata

Great looking car! So I'm interested, looking for my first midlife crisis toy.

Can we start with some recent pictures? Most of these look like the dealer pics from kuni, maybe the listing pictures when you bought it?

Would like to see some pictures of the car as it sits right now. Please include some individual pictures of each wheel (looking for any rash) and drivers seat (wear on bolsters). If there are any rock chips or dings please snap a picture. The more information is get in the beginning the more realistic my offer will be.

How's the clutch? Do you have the OEM springs and air intake? Is it possible to remove the lip spoiler you've installed? How are the tires? Is it a matched set and how many miles are on them?

Sorry for the 20 questions. Look forward to hearing from you.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2019, 05:06 PM   #5
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosetaco View Post
Great looking car! So I'm interested, looking for my first midlife crisis toy.

Can we start with some recent pictures? Most of these look like the dealer pics from kuni, maybe the listing pictures when you bought it?

Would like to see some pictures of the car as it sits right now. Please include some individual pictures of each wheel (looking for any rash) and drivers seat (wear on bolsters). If there are any rock chips or dings please snap a picture. The more information is get in the beginning the more realistic my offer will be.

How's the clutch? Do you have the OEM springs and air intake? Is it possible to remove the lip spoiler you've installed? How are the tires? Is it a matched set and how many miles are on them?

Sorry for the 20 questions. Look forward to hearing from you.

PM sent - thank you.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2019, 07:48 PM   #6
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep

Bump... price dropped to 26k

Would prefer a local buyer. Car is in mint condition.

Last edited by JayR_e92; 11-15-2020 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: n/a
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2019, 11:55 PM   #7
Moosetaco
Rep

Dude, I pretty much offered to buy your car already. Asked for more information such as the oil analysis and some more pictures.

You never sent either.

I know I'm not "local" but I'm a $100 plane ticket and a easy days drive from you in Northern CA.

You wanna sell your car? Give me the pics I asked for and the oil analysis. Put the car back to stock and I'll give you $26k.

And get rid of the "willing to ship" moniker in your advert, because that's obviously BS.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2019, 12:06 AM   #8
Moosetaco
Rep

Gimme your email. I'll send you a bank statement with more than enough cash in it to buy the car outright for your asking price.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 04:27 PM   #9
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep

Here is the Blackstone Lab oil analysis. .
Attached Images

Last edited by JayR_e92; 11-15-2020 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: n/a
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 05:19 PM   #10
bga23
Dirty old man
Rep
Drives: 2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR_e92 View Post
Here is the Blackstone Lab oil analysis. I live in the PNW where A- its f*cking freezing outside this time of year, B - its constantly raining and C - I work between the hours of 9 am to 6pm so its dark by the time I get home from work. So all these extra pics you're asking for is very inconvenient. The pictures above are the exact same condition the car is in now. The oil analysis has been attached. You can see for yourself the what Blackstone personally had to say about my car. If someone is interested in buying this car, they're going to buy it based off of what information that is already listed and the pics provided. Otherwise they can wait until spring time when its actually above 40 degrees outside, not raining and still daylight.
A potential buyer asking for current pictures isn't excessive, in fact, it should be expected. As a seller you should have posted recent pics, not 15 month old ones. If you can't during the week b/c of work then there always are weekends, or maybe you can get out to take some during lunch.

If you find taking a few pictures inconvenient then maybe you shouldn't be selling the car yourself, Carmax will give you a reasonable offer. That way, you won't have to deal with the hassle of requests, questions, tire kickers, test drives, etc... It can be a pain and not everyone has the desire or time to deal with it.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 08:42 PM   #11
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bga23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR_e92 View Post
Here is the Blackstone Lab oil analysis. I live in the PNW where A- its f*cking freezing outside this time of year, B - its constantly raining and C - I work between the hours of 9 am to 6pm so its dark by the time I get home from work. So all these extra pics you're asking for is very inconvenient. The pictures above are the exact same condition the car is in now. The oil analysis has been attached. You can see for yourself the what Blackstone personally had to say about my car. If someone is interested in buying this car, they're going to buy it based off of what information that is already listed and the pics provided. Otherwise they can wait until spring time when its actually above 40 degrees outside, not raining and still daylight.

"As a seller you should have posted recent pics, not 15 month old ones.
Did I not include 4 recent photos to go along with all of the other photos from when I purchased it?

If that's the case my app must not be working. I could've sworn I included 4 recent photos.
Titanium silver E46 M3 (OEM project) current
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 10:11 PM   #12
Moosetaco
Rep

Watch out someone took their big dick pill today.

Pro tip: this is not how you sell a car.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2020, 02:51 PM   #13
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep

**Update**

I bought an X5 last week. The M3 is still technically for sale although I am not pushing to hard to sell it. I don't necessarily need to sell it at the moment but if the right buyer comes along I would be willing to entertain offers.

thank you
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2020, 04:37 PM   #14
sean2648
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i

The "right" buyer.

Instagram /// Build Thread
Appreciate 0