BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

BPM

09-11-2019, 10:22 AM   #133
msk340i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
"33" like a bullet in the rain !

Yeah he's good in the rain, so are Hamilton and Vettel (not counting 2018 Germany 🤦*♂️)
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 12:31 PM   #134
M5theonlyone
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
"33" like a bullet in the rain !

That magic carpet drive of Max cemented his name as the Reinmeister on the same level as Schumi was.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 12:31 PM   #135
hellrotm
Major General
Rep
Drives: F80

So what exactly is Vettel getting paid $45mill for?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 12:53 PM   #136
M5theonlyone
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
So what exactly is Vettel getting paid $45mill for?
4 time Champions don't come cheap and Ferrari pay dearly.The new car was designed with an aero flaw in that it's very fast on long straights but negligible on more tighter tracks where they have struggled.Not VET's fault in that respect and the reds are constantly working on sidepods and internal air escape channels to rectify to a manageable extent.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 12:58 PM   #137
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
That magic carpet drive of Max cemented his name as the Reinmeister on the same level as Schumi was.
Yeah that was an unforgettable moment . Finally his moment came there to show it to us . That moment is burned on the retina of hundreds of millions F1 fans from all over the world .
Only a few of the greatests in the world can do it..Passing in a long turn on the outside in crazy heavy rain .
MAX is one of them ...

Attached Images

09-11-2019, 01:22 PM   #138
M5theonlyone
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Yeah that was an unforgettable moment . Finally his moment came there to show it to us . That moment is burned on the retina of hundreds of millions F1 fans from all over the world .
Only a few of the greatests in the world can do it..Passing in a long turn on the outside in crazy heavy rain .
MAX is one of them ...

Love it especially when he's jumping a Merc.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 01:27 PM   #139
Gr-Racing
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46, F30 335i, 1986 K75

wet race = more better...
Appreciate 2
      09-11-2019, 02:01 PM   #140
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Love it especially when he's jumping a Merc.
The latest *FERRARI-RUMBLE* behind the scenes ...

In Monza , Sebastian called Charles 3 times a son of a bitch in public !
I just saw the article in Dutch . I have searched to find it in English . Didn't found it in English..

Please use Google-Translate, because it's really interesting => http://www.f1journaal.be/index.php/n...-een-klootzak/

09-11-2019, 02:11 PM   #141
M5theonlyone
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:

I just saw the article in Dutch . I have searched to find it in English . Didn't found it in English..

Please use Google-Translate, because it's really interesting => http://www.f1journaal.be/index.php/n...-een-klootzak/
Well you can understand why if Charles half heartedly tried (and failed) to return the favour in the tow saga and even more annoying for Seb when Binotto 'forgave' LEC for it after winning on the slow down lap.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 03:24 PM   #142
msk340i
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Well you can understand why if Charles half heartedly tried (and failed) to return the favour in the tow saga and even more annoying for Seb when Binotto 'forgave' LEC for it after winning on the slow down lap.
He is a son of a bitch and I knew it since Bahrain. He half-assed his attempt to give Vettel a tow in Monza and left him stuck behind traffic before Blanchimont in Spa during Q3. He's not a team player and Vettel is a moron if he doesn't take his gloves off and steps up!!!

OooOHhh LecLERc iS so AwEsoME VettEL SHoUlD REtiRe.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #143
M5theonlyone
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
He is a son of a bitch and I knew it since Bahrain. He half-assed his attempt to give Vettel a tow in Monza and left him stuck behind traffic before Blanchimont in Spa during Q3. He's not a team player and Vettel is a moron if he doesn't take his gloves off and steps up!!!

OooOHhh LecLERc iS so AwEsoME VettEL SHoUlD REtiRe.
Yes Seb is fuming alright but he has to temper the rage from now on and act on having the upper hand, he is still no.1 there despite what many excitable fans are thinking.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #144
msk340i
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yes Seb is fuming alright but he has to temper the rage from now on and act on having the upper hand, he is still no.1 there despite what many excitable fans are thinking.
Leclerc needs some ass whooping
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #145
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
That's why I posted my link from the Ferrari-rumble . To show that SEB is in rage !
By his rage he will make even more mistakes in the next races .As we know a F1-driver has to be calm behind his steering wheel , and make the right decisions and actions in a fraction of a sec.

The influence from his rage in the race , one should not underestimate... while we know he's already under huge pressure by his younger team mate Charles who won the last 2 races .
The whole trouble is between Seb's ears .... No good !
      09-11-2019, 04:13 PM   #146
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Leclerc needs some ass whooping
Yes and no
      09-11-2019, 04:45 PM   #147
msk340i
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
That's why I posted my link from the Ferrari-rumble . To show that SEB is in rage !
By his rage he will make even more mistakes in the next races .As we know a F1-driver has to be calm behind his steering wheel , and make the right decisions and actions in a fraction of a sec.

The influence from his rage in the race , one should not underestimate... while we know he's already under huge pressure by his younger team mate Charles who won the last 2 races .
HE NEEDS A MENTAL COACH! Today there was a celebration at Ferrari and he wasn't there, he was in Switzerland. If I were him I would be the first to celebrate and prove that I'm still part of the team. But I'm a mere mortal and he a 4 time WDC! I hope he gets his mindset correct and shows what we all know he's capable of.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #148
Bartledoo
Just Some F****** Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
HE NEEDS A MENTAL COACH! Today there was a celebration at Ferrari and he wasn't there, he was in Switzerland. If I were him I would be the first to celebrate and prove that I'm still part of the team. But I'm a mere mortal and he a 4 time WDC! I hope he gets his mindset correct and shows what we all know he's capable of.
Where at in Switzerland? I'll go fanboy him to help his spirit
      09-11-2019, 05:13 PM   #149
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Yeah I know . And let us hope ASAP , he can set his mind back like in his great races .
I wish the best for SEB . Knowing that I'm a *MAX* die-hard fan ...
      09-11-2019, 05:24 PM   #150
M5theonlyone
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:

I'm glad you did post it as I've have given up on some of the other F1 sites and I probably wouldn't have know about it otherwise.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 05:34 PM   #151
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
I'm glad you did post it as I've have given up on some of the other F1 sites and I probably wouldn't have know about it otherwise.

And cheers !
      09-11-2019, 10:14 PM   #152
racerbruce
Racerbruce
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red

He Needs A Mental Coach....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
Where at in Switzerland? I'll go fanboy him to help his spirit
Originally Posted by msk340i

He needs a mental coach?

It is not presumptuous to say that the top F1 pilots ALL have sports psychologists....they DO NOT achieve the world-altering, demanding stress and balance without professional assistance....does this mean that VET has disregarded his psychological counsel, or his contract does not mandate that he engage a sports psychologist??

https://www.thedrive.com/accelerator...-mental-health

Either way, if VET is operating without counsel, he either thinks he's above it all or he is in desperate need of professional intervention before he melts down.
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / RE Trans Mounts / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / CoCo Floor Mats / #748 of 3,041

Last edited by racerbruce; 09-11-2019 at 10:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2019, 04:19 AM   #153
mk1-fan
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2018 G30 540i

Garage List
Quote:

Thanks for this article, very revealing.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2019, 05:49 AM   #154
Wez
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw 320d f30

F1

Hopefully they can now battle more with the mercs and red bull can up their game to make it more exciting
Appreciate 1