BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-09-2022, 02:33 AM   #1
asma123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 5G 4Runner, 9G Civic

bmw apps are working just spotify is not anymore

Hi guys, I need some help lol
A couple days ago I was having some issues with a speed sensor. I got that fixed. When doing the health scan the scanner saw some telematik issues so I just cleared it (I retrofited the combox) along with whatever issues I was having from the speed sensor. I drove it home I had no issues at all. Spotify app was working perfectly fine. My album artwork was popping up etc.
This is not a daily driver so I just drive it every few days.. Anyways fast forward to yesterday I get in and it's not wanting to sync up to my spotify. I thought it was weird and maybe a glitch.. Nope it doesnt seem to work with it anymore.. I redid all the coding thinking something got reset but it *looks* good from what I can tell I didn't see any issues.
Just for the sake of it, I tried using the M laptimer app and this one worked perfectly fine. It popped up and I could also see the other bmw apps available. I even saw spotify. I selected it and it opened up spotify on my phone but a few moments later it says "app is not compatible with the vehicle...

I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas? I really liked this feature
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2022, 09:28 AM   #2
miloka
Germany
Rep
Drives: 530i

Have you solved this somehow?
Do you use the MyBMW app or the old ConnectedApp or do you directly start apps like spotify on your phone and then they show up in the cic menu?

My BMW Connected APP just crashes everytime i start it.
Appreciate 0