BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade
 
BPM
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-11-2021, 09:22 PM   #1
Notoriouse46
New Member
2
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

2011 Limited Edition 1 of 20 Frozen Black M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 52,500.00

Item Interest
2011 Bmw E92 M3
Frozen Black Limited Edition
1 of 20 made
Clean Title Clean Carfax
66k Miles
Current Mods: Flatbottom Steering Wheel, Bimmerworld Xpipe/ Dinan Muffler. Stock Parts Stored in Mint Condition.

Any more info: 8 Six Two Seven Six Three Two Seven Two 9

Attached Images
        
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 02:37 PM   #2
cooler2442
Brigadier General
402
Rep
4,117
Posts

Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442
As a fellow individual M3 owner(Monte Carlo Blue with 56k miles), hope you get your asking price!
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2021, 09:40 PM   #3
Idontliketrying
Private First Class
Idontliketrying's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
118
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW M4
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Florida

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notoriouse46 View Post
2011 Bmw E92 M3
Frozen Black Limited Edition
1 of 20 made
Clean Title Clean Carfax
66k Miles
Current Mods: Flatbottom Steering Wheel, Bimmerworld Xpipe/ Dinan Muffler. Stock Parts Stored in Mint Condition.

Any more info: 8 Six Two Seven Six Three Two Seven Two 9
Coincidentally there's another Frozen Black in Florida going on BAT! Absolutely stunning car OP
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 12:10 AM   #4
AGreenie
Registered
26
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 and 2013 M3 x2
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Kansas City

iTrader: (0)

The other one sold last week for $50,000 and had 21,000 miles.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2011-bmw-m3-155/
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 01:18 PM   #5
TheNightFox
Enlisted Member
4
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: F80 M3/6.
Join Date: May 2021
Location: OC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGreenie View Post
The other one sold last week for $50,000 and had 21,000 miles.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2011-bmw-m3-155/
That car undersold big time.
+ It was previous Canadian.

Can't really compare.

Seller's asking is pretty fair considering they're going for almost double in Europe.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 04:56 PM   #6
diron05
Enlisted Member
33
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: bmw m3 competition
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Scottsdale, az

iTrader: (0)

Frozen black

Hey Op, I looked for one of these for a long time as you might imagine. I saw your car posted but ultimately bought the one which just sold on BAT. Youíve got a car very hard to find so wishing you much success with the sale. D Scott
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 05:36 PM   #7
cloumeM
Private First Class
16
Rep
110
Posts

Drives: BMW e93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (2)

Wow, bump for the beauty!!! GLWS and I hope you get what you're asking for!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 07:20 PM   #8
sm32589g
Second Lieutenant
59
Rep
225
Posts

Drives: 2018 340xi M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bothell, WA

iTrader: (0)

Too many miles for the price, but it is a gorgeous car. Gotta love the flat black! GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 09:25 PM   #9
AK.Gone.Driving
Lieutenant
AK.Gone.Driving's Avatar
United_States
266
Rep
562
Posts

Drives: E92 M3/F10 535i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diron05 View Post
Hey Op, I looked for one of these for a long time as you might imagine. I saw your car posted but ultimately bought the one which just sold on BAT. You’ve got a car very hard to find so wishing you much success with the sale. D Scott
Disick Scott..is that you?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 10:31 PM   #10
diron05
Enlisted Member
33
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: bmw m3 competition
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Scottsdale, az

iTrader: (0)

No
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 03:08 PM   #11
AGreenie
Registered
26
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 and 2013 M3 x2
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Kansas City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightFox View Post
That car undersold big time.
+ It was previous Canadian.

Can't really compare.

Seller's asking is pretty fair considering they're going for almost double in Europe.
It didnít undersell. Bring a Trailer is a worldwide audience with millions of daily views. Bring a Trailer is a more consistent marketplace for unique cars than any other spot that I know. I have purchased two E92ís off BAT since 3/2021 and watch the market very closely.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 05:04 PM   #12
TheNightFox
Enlisted Member
4
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: F80 M3/6.
Join Date: May 2021
Location: OC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGreenie View Post
It didn’t undersell. Bring a Trailer is a worldwide audience with millions of daily views. Bring a Trailer is a more consistent marketplace for unique cars than any other spot that I know. I have purchased two E92’s off BAT since 3/2021 and watch the market very closely.
To each their own.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2021, 10:28 PM   #13
Notoriouse46
New Member
2
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

price is negotiable
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST