BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

01-26-2019, 11:06 AM   #23
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Reaper View Post
thank you to everyone. IB is def an amazing color, especially if your in FL or somewhere where you see the sun more then i do but i do love how the color changes.

I have a lot of plans and little money but we'll see.

If anyone is doing a NW meet plz PM me.

and again tks great to have a great car and a community to share it with cause you already know
Head on over to the PNW regional forum. Not a lot of activity (especially this time of year) but that's where you will see meets.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2019, 11:53 AM   #24
rpascua
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
So i used to have an 05 Competition Package m3 It was interlagos blue but unforuntely i had to sell it. I was getting married so i needed money for engagment ring and wedding money. My wife knew i was sad about selling it and made me a promise that within 10 years i would have another e46 M3 6spd or better/newer.

8 Years later now, and my wife kept here promise. I recently purchased 2008 E92 M3 6 spd manual of course coupe and its INTERLAGOS( I can't stress enough how much I missed this color) fully loaded i believe, comfort access, hid lights, EDC, window tint, and i think its chipped becasue i hit over 172 and it still had power to go. Parking sensors, 19" wheels with pilot super sport all around (245,30r19 and 255,30,r19 in rear) I know there supposed to be 265 but got flat driving it back and on a Sunday was all o could find.... Anyways what else, heated seats, head light washers, rear seats go down to have access to trunk, not sure if option but pretty cool cause e46 didn't have that ( or at least mine didn't) and Navi of course.

Am i missing a y options? Let me know. Found it interesting that mine didn't have fog lights.

But all in all im so happy to be back in my m3. My wife loves it too and i made her drive stick for the first time and she killed it. Man so happy to back behind the beautiful BMW M3. Drove from San Antonio back home to Seattle 2500 miles with bathroom, Gas and hotel stops, but all in all it was a amazing drive home. Only negatives are its kind loud inside the car. i think window was broken into and window and now its just is as if it was open. Second is the Grey leather material and that its a little to low for my daily commute to work with R&R 6 of them :/
But yea, it feels so good to be back to the m3's ... Now gotta sell my 2007 650i, Black on Black with DPE 20" 3 piece and 10.5 in front and 12.5 in rear wheels,315 in rear tires and 275 in the front wheels but yea :} Im happy & also when is the M3 meet gonna be at PNW. tks again all of you

Here are some pics

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/sh01...sort=3&o=3

this is my Favorite

Congrats on the new ride!
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #25
Sgt. Schultz
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 convertible

great story - welcome and congrats!

I'm with you on the color - that is *stunning*!

I'm in process of selling my e36 m3 cab - it's Estoril, which IMHO is one of the all-time greatest colors ever. Interlagos is def right there too. Damn.

funny, I said the exact same thing about the lack of fogs - dumb

funny too - while I sometimes dig (want?) them striped grilles, something about it just keeps me from doing it... not sure what... looks good on yours tho

enjoy in proper WOT health 8-) it's orders of magnitude beyond your former
      01-30-2019, 12:26 AM   #26
The_Reaper
Enlisted Member
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 08 IB M3, 07 BLK 650i & CLS500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Schultz View Post
great story - welcome and congrats!

I'm with you on the color - that is *stunning*!

I'm in process of selling my e36 m3 cab - it's Estoril, which IMHO is one of the all-time greatest colors ever. Interlagos is def right there too. Damn.

funny, I said the exact same thing about the lack of fogs - dumb

funny too - while I sometimes dig (want?) them striped grilles, something about it just keeps me from doing it... not sure what... looks good on yours tho

enjoy in proper WOT health 8-) it's orders of magnitude beyond your former
tks, I appreciate that. and yea i've always loved estoril e36 they are just sexy, they looked perfect on the e36. Even tho individual packages for e46 had them and they looked very nice the e36 was by far IMO great looking. I appreciate all the kind words.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2019, 06:13 PM   #27
commedeschatons
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 335d, '03 Jetta Wagon

Quote:
So i used to have an 05 Competition Package m3 It was interlagos blue but unforuntely i had to sell it. I was getting married so i needed money for engagment ring and wedding money. My wife knew i was sad about selling it and made me a promise that within 10 years i would have another e46 M3 6spd or better/newer.
this is probably the most beautiful and touching story of in 2019 ❤️
Appreciate 1
wfdeacon881105.00