BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

08-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
PrimeBMW
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3+S62, E92 M3

recommendations for Portland or detailers

I just took redelivery of a LMB E92 M3. It suffered 6 to 8 small scratches from the time i dropped it off in Amsterdam and then picked it back up in Portland OR. I would like to have the scratches removed without any swirl mark. The paint is without any wax at the present. Any recommendations for an excellent detailer in Portland OR?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
MuttGrunt
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: beater;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeBMW View Post
I just took redelivery of a LMB E92 M3. It suffered 6 to 8 small scratches from the time i dropped it off in Amsterdam and then picked it back up in Portland OR. I would like to have the scratches removed without any swirl mark. The paint is without any wax at the present. Any recommendations for an excellent detailer in Portland OR?
You'll want to give Thomas a call over at New Shine: http://www.newshinedetailing.com/

talking with him should put you to ease and I'm sure he'll be able to take care of things on your beautiful M3 (congrat's on the car btw!).
Tell him MuttGrunt said hello

Hope this helps and g/l
-Marc Harris of AutoLavish
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
jchiodo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe

Detailers is Portland, OR area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeBMW View Post
I can not vouch for them personally, but one friend and one employee both swear by Auto Spa in Vancouver, WA on Minnehaha St. One has a Z06, the other a Navigator. I did have my windows tinted there and they did a great job. For what it's worth.
Appreciate 0