BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

03-17-2016, 05:28 PM   #1
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Thumbs up Auto Armour -- Clear Bra in SoCal

Just thought I would throw something up for anyone looking for clear bra in SoCal. If so, look no further than Auto Armour in San Diego.

http://autoarmour.com

First, these guys do fantastic, flawless clear-bra work and are the go-to shop for the Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, Maserati, and BMW dealers in the area. Lots of dealer cars with stickers on the windows in their shop every time I go.

They actually have the E9x M3s down to a science at this point because they've done so many. They have their own precision templates and cut outs for all the major areas on the E9x chassis (hood, bumpers, rockers, doors, A-pillars), but as I found out yesterday, even the smaller, trickier areas like the gloss black "prongs" on the side-view mirrors and the mirror caps themselves.

Second, in addition to doing great work, the owner, Evan, is a super nice guy who puts customer service above all else. As proof, he has not only fit me in on short notice, but he's done a number of small jobs for me for free. He simply refused to take money for those jobs even though I had every intent of paying when I came to him. More to the point, his offer to do that work for free was not conditional on me writing a review or a post. In fact, the first time it happened (about 8 months ago), I didn't post anything. But now that it's happened a second time, I felt inspired to say something on here.

So there it is. If you need clear bra in SoCal, hit up Evan (or his partner, Austin) at Auto Armour. You won't regret it.
Appreciate 0