BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Closed Thread

08-30-2015, 06:58 PM   #45
Spryan
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92

I Rarely comment on or take part in discussions. But in this instance I feel I can comment on m33too, because I have been the buyer on three separate occasions.... Infact I might own the r888's that were installed on the rims that are in question. These tires showed no irregular wear from a bent rim or suspension problem.... They ride great and handle way better than I expected. I don't think I publicly or privately thanked him. So thank you!

I have also purchased lug nuts and studs. With my finally transaction being headers.

In two occasions the products were shipped same day or next depending on when I bought them. They arrived in a timely manner and as expected. I'm a very happy customer!

In the case of the headers I wanted them shipped to my address but on his recommendation, he wanted me to come and visually inspect them... At first I was hesitant to drive the 1.45 minutes each way. But his persistence to come see them in person paid off. I knew that they were previously installed and I could see all the scratches and blemishes from the pictures in the add. But m33too wanted me to visually inspect them so we were both happy. So I made the trip. During the inspection I learned that he owned his own shop. He told me that he could install the headers. I didn't think that his shop would be an option.

Upon my return and making a few phone calls to the Indy shop that I use and realizing the price difference between them and what he would have installed them for I was shocked. So I did my research on his shop and didn't find any negative comments, I even talked to people that have worked with with him. I am a very picky person who actually touches my car. I would have had him install them because of the comments other people have made and my transactions, if only his shop wasn't so far away.

If I was making this claim you can bet your ass I would be showing pic's of the problem and showing you before after pics... I bet upon his hour long inspection of the rims he would have seen where the tape from the weights would have been and if he didn't see any red flags would have went off immediately. Who knows the shop he had his work done could have damaged them or he himself could have.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 07:05 PM   #46
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M33too View Post
Yea, well creating this thread and putting my business name out here on a PERSONAL TRANSACTION is not cool.
That was in reference to both parties.... but I can tell you are getting torqued by this thread. That is not going to help your cause. It is this 1 person... cannot make all happy. I agree that after a month, especially with rims, no returns.

The thread should be locked without further comment and the 2 of you should handle matters privately. (I realize you had to retort to OP's initial post.) The more you rant, the more it weakens your rep. as the ppl who commented positively speak volumes for you....
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 07:27 PM   #47
M33too
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Paypal has just sided in my favor. I was pretty much screwed but you screwed yourself when I sent them the link to this thread.

Have a good night everyone and thanks to those who had positive things to say about me

/thread
Appreciate 1
      08-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #48
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Paypal has just sided in my favor. I was pretty much screwed but you screwed yourself when I sent them the link to this thread.

Have a good night everyone and thanks to those who had positive things to say about me

/thread
lol
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #49
jin
Second Lieutenant
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Lol just what i would do tick the box "i have compelling evidence" and link to this thread. No opinion on who is right or wrong but to claim paypal made up the story about wrong email sounds sketchy.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 07:54 PM   #50
steven_s
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

lol

Seriously. I'm not sure what people are going on about. I've done a transaction with m33too. I bought from him and sold to him. Everything was fast and smooth.

14.5oz of balance. If you know anything ask to see that in wheel weights. A bend requiring that will be evident to the eye. There's no way around that.

1 month later? This isn't bestbuy guys... This is buy/sell used things. Even after 1 day I'd be hesitant. Who's to say you can't install and go apeshit the same day?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:10 PM   #51
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

gtfo

08-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #52
madru17
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90

lol looks like we found out who the real scammer was here lol
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #53
madru17
Private First Class
Rep

yes lol

you post saying a wheel is bent a month later with no actual proof or pictures of a product you purchased in person and inspected and agreed to purchase lol

then try to tell paypal you sent money to the wrong person thats why you didn't get your item....

if it smells like a scammer and looks like a scammer then you are a scammer lol
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #54
madru17
Private First Class
Rep

hey guys i just bought a 2015 m3 at the dealer...i took it to the supermarket and someone pushed a shopping cart into it...

i think its the dealers fault that sold it to me...how should i proceed?

maybe i can return the car? or call my bank and say i sent the check to the wrong dealer?

opinions please?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #55
Honda
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by madru17 View Post
yes lol

you post saying a wheel is bent a month later with no actual proof or pictures of a product you purchased in person and inspected and agreed to purchase lol

then try to tell paypal you sent money to the wrong person thats why you didn't get your item....

if it smells like a scammer and looks like a scammer then you are a scammer lol

..I have said it many times..I can't take a picture of the bent..it has to be seen on the tire machine..I can send you a picture of number of weights I have on the wheel if you wish
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #56
Honda
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
hey guys i just bought a 2015 m3 at the dealer...i took it to the supermarket and someone pushed a shopping cart into it...

i think its the dealers fault that sold it to me...how should i proceed?

maybe i can return the car? or call my bank and say i sent the check to the wrong dealer?

opinions please?
hahaha..you are his friend..aren't you or who works with him lol

Jesus..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:34 PM   #57
madru17
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90-335i View Post
..I have said it many times..I can't take a picture of the bent..it has to be seen on the tire machine..I can send you a picture of number of weights I have on the wheel if you wish
lol which means nothing...maybe you have a bad tire...maybe you have a bad tech...

maybe you dropped it ... maybe your installed dropped it

maybe your just looking to scam someone...
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:35 PM   #58
madru17
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
hahaha..you are his friend..aren't you or who works with him lol

Jesus..
a back is a backfire hommie...

and no i don't work for him or do i even like him but i have bought a few things from him with no issue
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:35 PM   #59
Honda
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
lol which means nothing...maybe you have a bad tire...maybe you have a bad tech...

maybe you dropped it ... maybe your installed dropped it

maybe your just looking to scam someone...
and there is a zero chance that he scammed me with these wheels ha...

obviously you are taking his side..look at your location..it says it all...
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:37 PM   #60
madru17
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
and there is a zero chance that he scammed me with these wheels ha...

obviously you are taking his side..look at your location..it says it all...
there are a lot of people in NJ that i have done business with...

good work inspector gadget...

keep digging lol
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 08:57 PM   #61
redpriest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/Porsche 992 GT3RS

Garage List
Quote:
there are a lot of people in NJ that i have done business with...

good work inspector gadget...

keep digging lol
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 09:01 PM   #62
madru17
Private First Class
Rep

hahhaahah
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 09:27 PM   #63
Patrón
PAZUZU
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
I bought the icebox and couldn't be happier. If I had the cash I would have bought the headers and the wheels.

Quote:

/thread
im glad PayPal sided with you, op,seems really shady

2009 M3 DCT ESS625+ SOLD
2015 M4 BSM/Silverstone F4LCON
@texasMclub IG @jagemoets
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 10:01 PM   #64
M3Bimmer77
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 E90 Jet Black

Can someone explain why you open a claim with false Buyer Comments? "I made this by accident"!!!! What the fu*k!!!! What accident?
Second he continues, ...I accidentally sent the payment to a different address....!!!! Wat the fu*k.

Is this the same claim about a guy buying some wheels?

"...accidentally sent the payment to a different account"!!!!! Puuuufffff!!!!! He killed himself with that one.
I made this by accident!? I think he meant, "It was my accident".
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 10:03 PM   #65
Patrón
PAZUZU
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Op asked me in a pm why do I think he's shady. I'll answer here. Because you lied to PayPal and said you sent payment in error which you simply did not. There is a high probability you mounted the wheels and hit a curb, pothole or rock. A bend that significant would in my opinion be visible on the lips or inside the barrels.

This thread is full of buyers who are happy and one guy who bought a kit that comes with dozens of parts, unfortunately some were left behind and the seller corrected the problem.

2009 M3 DCT ESS625+ SOLD
2015 M4 BSM/Silverstone F4LCON
@texasMclub IG @jagemoets
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2015, 10:37 PM   #66
OneSickM
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bimmer77 View Post
Can someone explain why you open a claim with false Buyer Comments? "I made this by accident"!!!! What the fu*k!!!! What accident?
Second he continues, ...I accidentally sent the payment to a different address....!!!! Wat the fu*k.

Is this the same claim about a guy buying some wheels?

"...accidentally sent the payment to a different account"!!!!! Puuuufffff!!!!! He killed himself with that one.
I made this by accident!? I think he meant, "It was my accident".
I don't post much but I felt I have to step in as I have dealt with OP before and I purchased something from him for my previous 335i. I must say that he is honest and straight forward and I had one of the fastest transaction with him.

Regarding the Paypal transaction. OP claims that he made a deposit through Paypal and paid the rest in cash. He also said he tried to work something with seller but seller refused to offer anything to him. OP then decides to open a claim to recoup some of the loss. What IF he told Paypal that he bought defective wheels and he asks for refund? What do you think Paypal will answer?

If you know Paypal policy very well, then you know they will ask him to return the wheels to get the deposit back...and he would lose the rest of the cash... I am not defending anybody here but I am just giving my opinion...
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread