BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

05-29-2015, 10:07 AM   #1
kawasaki00
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG-E92 ESS-650 BPM Tune

Scammer...NOM3ERY and also kevinm3

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY.

Long story short.
He had a full akra system for sale. I wanted the xpipe only, he threw out a price, I accepted, I paid, he acknowledged payment, he says he sent item but will not provide shipping info nor do I have it. From the day he said it was shipped I would of had it by now. I have all this on text by the way.

Communication was great up until I paid him then completely silent.
No response to calls, text or PM even though he was on here about 4 times yesterday. He sent pictures of item, been a member for 4 yrs and had positive feedback. Couple months ago he was working at dealership in Manhattan. Seemed to be straight up guy.
Doing a complaint with my CC company this afternoon if I have not heard from you by 4oclock today to either refund my money or provide shipping info. I will pass on all your info to the CC company also so they can give you a call.
Anyone in the NYC area that knows this guy be aware of your friends.
His number is 914-589-5933, name is Kevin
Yesterday he dropped the price on the akra system as if the xpipe was never sold.
**he has changed screen names but email matches his old one NOM3ERY off the 1 addicts site.

Last edited by kawasaki00; 05-31-2015 at 10:27 AM..
Appreciate 0