BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

11-25-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
bocabill
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Thumbs up Best South Florida BMW Collision Repair Body Shop

I've researched the matter over the years and have come to the conclusion that there are no "perfect" body shops. However, what you want is a body shop who will come as close as humanly possible to duplicating the factory paint job (including matching the paint's orange peel texture), and an owner or manager who will strive to any length to please you, the customer, who is the backbone of his business. Having had a minor collision (right rear quarter panel repair and rear bumper replacement) on my brand new 2008 BMW M3, and being the perfectionist that I am, after much inquiry, I decided to take my car to B & R body shop in Pompano Beach, FL. The owner's name is Pat Haughey. I must say that after the utmost scrutinizing of my post-repair Jet Black paint, I've been able to mentally erase the accident from my mind. B & R is by far, the absolute highest quality paint and body shop I have ever visited, and Pat is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. His body man John, is factory Audi and BMW collision repair certified and a master at his trade. If you have a new or used BMW that has sustained any kind of paint or body damage and cherish it as I do mine, you owe it to your car to bring it to B & R. Tell Pat that Bill Avrich with the black 2008 M3 sent you. Trust me. You will be very glad you did.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 11:51 PM   #2
M2381
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, GTI

lol I'm not sure if this is an advertisement or what but you should probably post this in the Southeast section
      11-26-2008, 12:14 AM   #3
BIGNTASTIE
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: white/red 08 M3, 05 Rangerover

lol sounds like an ad to me too =P . i Doubt anyone would create an account just to say how nice a body shop was
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 03:11 AM   #4
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Pics of your car before and after would go a long way toward you not being labeled a shill. In any case, yeah, this should go into the proper regional forum.
Appreciate 0