BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

Mporium BMW

01-17-2021, 10:43 PM   #1
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

FS: Michelin Alpin PA4 - 19" Winter Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,800.00

Item Interest
Located: Calgary

245/35/19 x 2
265/35/19 x 2

Driven less than 75km

DOTs are 2019 and 2020

Reason for sale: changed my mind about driving the M3 in winter.

These are sold out at Kal Tire and all other local shops (that I called).

Kal Tire sale price is $2,204 mounted and balanced.

The cheapest I could find online is $1,863, in Canada. Then add $150 for mount and balance. I didn't confirm their stock. All other websites (that I checked) were out of stock though, so potentially safe to assume this site is out of stock too and you'll find out after ordering.

Tire Rack doesn't have the rears in stock. And we already know they'll be roughly the same as Kal Tire, probably more.

My price is $1,800 and I'll cover your mount and balance at Kal Tire 4704 MacLeod Trail SW. If you want to store them until next winter that's fine, I'll pay your mount and balance at that time.

Currently mounted on my car and this Kal Tire has my tires in storage so no negotiation on the location of M+B, unless you wanna take them home and M+B next winter then you can go wherever. If you're doing M+B next winter then I'll incl. drop off anywhere in Calgary, in my full asking price.

Besides Nokian winter tires, these are the BEST winter tires. Quiet. Safe. Great stopping on snow/ice. The M3 is very capable. I've driven M3's in winter for years. Save yourself a bundle for next winter, and the remainder of this winter (if you want).

If you live elsewhere in Canada then the best price is $1,900 shipped.

Ready to sell today.

Thanks

Last edited by OneCleanBMW; 01-17-2021 at 10:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2021, 04:06 AM   #2
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Bump OBO
Appreciate 0