BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

01-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #111
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33 View Post
Really shah? So these threads don't count as bad karma? We all know your history of picking on plus sized women

‘You’re not pretty enough and you’re pregnant.’

Ahh chunky girl is angry...aaahhhh so sad!

Say your kid brings up a "handsome" woman

The Fatkini
pwn3d
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #112
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

King,
You are 100% right. I'm Persian and well in my culture there is a very strong emphasis on education. Being immigrants we see education as a means to prove yourself worth and as a status symbol.

I think as you have correctly pointed out, that I was wrapped around the axel of this education requirement.
Of the above, the middle one, is where I've been and what I've been attracted to. And not only is it due to the career, being a manager of a store is no easy task, rather it was where you stated "college graduate with a degree in sociology" …again that education thing. And if she made $80k and understood the value of money…wow what a catch! And if she was healthy and could join me rock climbing or hiking or skiing….WOW! Maybe now i'm asking for too much?

And that’s how my friend described his experience in the early 2000’s with executive dating. The idea was that yes you can go out and network on your own and with family and friends but you could utilize their services to help you find those who were more professional in their view of the world. But as I stated from my quick one hour search these agencies may have gone the way of AOL.

As for the silly online dating photos….you have to laugh at yourself. If you have no sense of humor and you can’t enjoy life what woman will want to sit with and have dinner? After all isn’t life stressful enough? With respect to the for the vacuum photo, again silly bet lost, and not only did I have to post the photo but I had to clean my friend Aggies house topless while making her and her friends martinis. And it was fun to hear what the women would say about the photo “A man who knows how to clean?”

But King, thank you, you have given me much to think about. I greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by shah269; 01-24-2013 at 08:07 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:02 AM   #113
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I don't get it... You say you just smile and nod when people talk shit about you, but you make posts bashing fat girls and engineers and gay dudes all the time, and you have the audacity to call people in here small minded?

where did i bash gay guys? some of my best friends are gay, and i'm fortunate to have them in my life.
now the engineers....and the handsome ladies...ok that i'm guilty of.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:03 AM   #114
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Really shah? So these threads don't count as bad karma? We all know your history of picking on plus sized women

The Fatkini
So........you like daing + sized ladies? OK...defend your actions......why do you like dating them? Or are married to one?
Don't just sit there looking at your feet getting angry and holding it in...start a thread about why you think it's a good idea?
Dont' be passive aggressive, take a stand, start a discussion.

Last edited by shah269; 01-24-2013 at 08:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #115
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
The point is that somebody does like dating them (often +sized guys...). Again, you like what you like but that doesn't mean that the other options are horrible. I don't date them because they're not my thing, but others feel differently. I also wouldn't want to date a sack of antlers.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:18 AM   #116
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Well then say something...shit man...don't just stand there looking at your feet holding the anger in. It's bad for you. Say "Hey I'm dating so and so and well she is + sized but I like her and she does not walk around in a fatkini and does not bitch about the booth girls when we go to the car/bike show....and i think you are wrong."
See this is why I don't like engineers....some of the smartest people I know...simply amazing...but when it comes to face to face standing their ground....or hell even via email...no they fall over like a house of cards!
And it drives me nuts, I work with them, i help them develop their business strategy and put together a good sales pitch...but the first time in a presentation a back seat manager asks a silly zinger question....they just fall on the floor.
I actually had an engineering woman who i worked with for a solid year on a project agree with a back seat manager that not only was her cost saving safety improvement design not worth the investment but well her entire division was not worth the investment.
I've done this for about 7 years now in all kinds of companies...and it's....god the most frustrating thing I have ever had to deal with.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:20 AM   #117
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossSauce View Post
uhhhhh no way.....

I miss that little terrorist bastard.
      01-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #118
S_M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
So........you like daing + sized ladies? OK...defend your actions......why do you like dating them? Or are married to one?
Don't just sit there looking at your feet getting angry and holding it in...start a thread about why you think it's a good idea?
Dont' be passive aggressive, take a stand, start a discussion.
I'm married, and my wife is 5'9" and 120 lbs. But thank you for trying to dodge the fact that you have started multiple threads bashing women into trying to insult me.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #119
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Why am i insulting you? How am i insulting you? I'm saying if you have an issue say something don't just sit there looking at your feet and getting agry and holding it in.
But then again don't start a lecture only to agree with me later.
Pick a side and stick to it.
I see something that is considered "funny" and "odd" by socity I post it up.
You don't like it...don't read it?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #120
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

This thread continues to deliver.
14 posts already today.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #121
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
You're making an odd connection that doesn't exist. He said that you're hypocritical for posting "I do my best not to pick on any one. It's bad karma." while also starting several threads that clearly bash overweight or otherwise unattractive people. You then say that he should defend his actions by dating one. If I tell you that I bought the S4 because I really liked it and felt that it was the right car for me, you shouldn't then assume that I hate and should bash a Toyota 4Runner. That's essentially what you're suggesting - either he loves +size girls and should marry one or he should hate them and poke fun of them as much as you do.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:30 AM   #122
Anthony90
Prime Minister of México.
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X6M

Bimmerpost´s official soap opera. He have love, hate, drama, trolling, seriousness all packed with interesting characters.

"Whispers of Love" just on Bimmerpost.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #123
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #124
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
You're making an odd connection that doesn't exist. He said that you're hypocritical for posting "I do my best not to pick on any one. It's bad karma." while also starting several threads that clearly bash overweight or otherwise unattractive people. You then say that he should defend his actions by dating one. If I tell you that I bought the S4 because I really liked it and felt that it was the right car for me, you shouldn't then assume that I hate and should bash a Toyota 4Runner. That's essentially what you're suggesting - either he loves +size girls and should marry one or he should hate them and poke fun of them as much as you do.
Why can't me make it that clear!
OK so he doesn't like a thread about fatkinis....so why does he look?
And then complains?
It's like parents complaining about their kids watching bad tv....change the channel? Is he going to complain when I start a thread about chubby dudes riding crotch rockets?
Because I’m being rude to chubby dudes and or crotch rockets?
How about a thread where I say I prefer Oreos to Nabisco Cookies? Will that piss him off as well?
Don’t look!
Those that looked we talked we laughed we moved on.
And i don't pick on any individuals, that's just bad karma...now a group...well...ah yeah!
Now watch i'm really going to offend him...I'm going to start a thread about the Amish! And their love of facial hair!
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #125
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I don't get it... You say you just smile and nod when people talk shit about you, but you make posts bashing fat girls and engineers and gay dudes all the time, and you have the audacity to call people in here small minded?

Quote:

The Fatkini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Morning bump.

BTW, I love how OP brings up race every other post. We don't pick on you because of your race, we pick on you because you are an idiot... there is a difference.
and these were the main reasons why this dude deserved such an ass bashing.

making fun of people for being fat or uneducated or for caring that engineers like fat girls - but then looks like a fat conehead that needs to start wearing man bras and doesn't understand how to pay his condo down from the agonizing debt he's in. he also dresses like a goddamn chach bag....and STILL doesn't understand why he can't find anyone to start a relationship with !?!?

be careful throwing rocks in that glass house of yours...........
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #126
S_M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Quote:
Why am i insulting you? How am i insulting you? I'm saying if you have an issue say something don't just sit there looking at your feet and getting agry and holding it in.
You didn't insult me, you tried, by attempting to say I date plus sized women. Just like you have done to other people in the past. When someone brings to light that you are acting like the total douchebag loner that you are, you're only response is that they must be dating a chubby girl. Really mature.

Quote:
Hum....wait...are there some chubby chasers here!
Nothing more fun than being mean to chubby chasers.
It's like drop kicking quadriplegics!

So, now tell me why are you dating a chubby girl?
And don't use the phrase "Because she is nice!"
Quote:
Ladies and germs we may have hit a nerve!
Let me guess...engineer who is married to a + sized fuzzy with no inside voice?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #127
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
You missed the whole point of my post. You said "I do my best not to pick on any one. It's bad karma." You also post threads that bash fat or unattractive people. He wasn't defending fat people, he was pointing out the massive hypocisy in your post.

Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #128
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
You didn't insult me, you tried, by attempting to say I date plus sized women. Just like you have done to other people in the past. When someone brings to light that you are acting like the total douchebag loner that you are, you're only response is that they must be dating a chubby girl. Really mature.
We need proof your 5'9 120lb wife is not plus sized.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:41 AM   #129
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
You missed the whole point of my post. You said "I do my best not to pick on any one. It's bad karma." You also post threads that bash fat or unattractive people. He wasn't defending fat people, he was pointing out the massive hypocrisy in your post.
sigh ok...but there goes all the fun.
America was built on pointing at groups of people and going "Wow...will you look at them! Wooh that's special!"
OK from now on no more fatkini photos, posts or threads….
But I still think the one where the women were complaining about the booth girls was a valid argument of hypocrisy.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #130
BossSauce
Rep
Drives: 545i

Quote:
Why can't me make it that clear!
OK so he doesn't like a thread about fatkinis....so why does he look?
And then complains?
It's like parents complaining about their kids watching bad tv....change the channel? Is he going to complain when I start a thread about chubby dudes riding crotch rockets?
Because I’m being rude to chubby dudes and or crotch rockets?
How about a thread where I say I prefer Oreos to Nabisco Cookies? Will that piss him off as well?
Don’t look!
Those that looked we talked we laughed we moved on.
And i don't pick on any individuals, that's just bad karma...now a group...well...ah yeah!
Now watch i'm really going to offend him...I'm going to start a thread about the Amish! And their love of facial hair!
You should go on christianmingles.com. I hear they love athestist
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #131
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
or he'll say "well, you gotta learn to laugh at yourself".

Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #132
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
We need proof your 5'9 120lb wife is not plus sized.
you know i was going to start a thread about the fake GF thing...but didn't want to offend anyone...you want to do it for me so i'm not called a shitbag pigdog?
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread