BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-28-2019, 09:20 AM   #1
Justin Daniels
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [0.00]
2008 E93 EDC Suspension (Struts/Shocks/Springs)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Selling the stock struts/shocks from my E93 M3 (2008).
Car has 78,000 km on it (~48,000 miles)

Included are front struts, strut top hats, front springs, rear shocks, rear springs, and rear shock mounts (one side doesn't have the dust sleeve, can't seem to find it). Condition is as shown in the pictures.

Pictures can be found here (among pictures of other parts I'm selling): https://photos.app.goo.gl/CL48FFMES7MJvLCQ8

The top of the driver side rear shock was bent in the process of removing (stuck top mount nut on an E93 is a real PITA) but still holds a 10mm enough to tighten a new nut. EDC connector still fits as well.

FULL DISCLOSURE: Vehicle was written off for front end damage, the suspension components looked OK visually but the front subframe was tweaked slightly (wouldn't bolt into my E90 325i).

Shocks are boxed up ready to ship but I can open them up to send more pictures. I can also take whatever measurements you want to ensure straightness or whatnot.

Asking $250USD shipped anywhere in North America.

Cheers.

Last edited by Justin Daniels; 07-12-2019 at 12:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 09:48 PM   #2
Jiren
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Daniels View Post
Selling the stock struts/shocks from my E93 M3 (2008).
Car has 78,000 km on it (~48,000 miles)

Included are front struts, strut top hats, front springs, rear shocks, rear springs, and rear shock mounts (one side doesn't have the dust sleeve, can't seem to find it). Condition is as shown in the pictures.

Pictures can be found here (among pictures of other parts I'm selling): https://photos.app.goo.gl/CL48FFMES7MJvLCQ8

The top of the driver side rear shock was bent in the process of removing (stuck top mount nut on an E93 is a real PITA) but still holds a 10mm enough to tighten a new nut. EDC connector still fits as well.

FULL DISCLOSURE: Vehicle was written off for front end damage, the suspension components looked OK visually but the front subframe was tweaked slightly (wouldn't bolt into my E90 325i).

Shocks are boxed up ready to ship but I can open them up to send more pictures. I can also take whatever measurements you want to ensure straightness or whatnot.

Asking $280USD shipped anywhere in North America.

Cheers.
still have the suspension? i want the rear shocks
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2019, 12:03 PM   #3
Justin Daniels
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiren View Post
still have the suspension? i want the rear shocks
Not sure why I didn't get a notification for this.
Yes I still have the suspension, PM me.
Appreciate 0