BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

BPM

03-23-2024, 09:39 AM   #67
Green-Eggs
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam M View Post
Green-Eggs,

Do you have a connection to BE?

I asked on another thread but don’t recall seeing an answer.
I am the owner of Auto Talent in Los Angeles. We warehouse and ship BE Bearings on their behalf. We also sell and install whatever a customer wants.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2024, 10:29 AM   #68
Brandoch
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93 M3 DCT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
When you are claiming THE BEST bearing, it's inherently a technical point and is the topic of this thread.

Sorry you don't have the capacity to grasp the concepts. Perhaps a little more reading will help you
As an engineer I understand the topic. Doesn't mean that I want to read 4 or more threads on it, when the information is soooooo chaotic.

And thanks for the warm tone
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2024, 07:20 AM   #69
PaulGros
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E46

QUOTE=Brandoch;31011664]As an engineer I understand the topic. Doesn't mean that I want to read 4 or more threads on it, when the information is soooooo chaotic.

And thanks for the warm tone[/QUOTE]

I would agree it's chaotic, even though I'm guilty of asking / answering across multiple threads.

In light of the official BMW specs being made public (both from BMW & MAHLE) it does raise some fundamental questions regarding all of the claims that have been made and accuracy of information.

Running numbers on manufacturers data for bearings, there appears to be little between ANY available bearings when it comes to clearance specs
Appreciate 0