BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

EXXEL Distributions

05-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #67
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdyaman View Post
bump!

website updated, join a caravan near you and check out the rest of the website updates!

http://www.mpacteast.com/#!caravan
Just registered! How do we show proof of payment in order to enter?

-SZ
Bring your Motorsports receipt printout or the email they sent you
Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #68
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
*updated*

for all those that pre-registered, the organizer will be sending you a email with instructions for quick entry.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #69
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
pre-registration is now closed

For everyone who did not get to Pre-Register...You are able to pay at the entrance upon arrival to the event. Please pass this along to any others who may need this info, in case people are worried they won't be allowed in.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #70
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

Question... so this event is actually inside the Camden Yards stadium or in the parking lots surrounding the stadium?

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #71
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Question... so this event is actually inside the Camden Yards stadium or in the parking lots surrounding the stadium?
The area circled in red is the main event area, and people will be able to park in those parking lots to show case their cars, see vendors displays, etc
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #72
J-9
Converting 93 octane to noise.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F85 X5M

Perfect use for the M3 Pickup:

///MPACT beer keg hauler.

Last edited by J-9; 06-07-2011 at 06:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #73
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
important updates:

All MPACT Attendees:

A Map has been created to help with entry for all guests attending the event. The map outlines Event Location and Entry Point, Lines for Pre-Registered and Non-Registered BMW and Exotic Vehicles, Spectator Parking Area (for All Other Vehicles), Spectator Entry Point, and HWY Routes to the event. (PLEASE be sure to zoom in on map areas for better detail)

LINK TO MAP http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...06877&t=h&z=17

For anyone attending from the NORTH, please be sure to read the Map details and directions. It is very important to follow the directions outlined for proper entry. I have driven/tested these routes, and they are the most efficient route available and will keep you on the highways as long as possible. Please trust me when I say if you take another route you will find heavy city traffic, red lights, potholes/bad roads, one-way streets and no-left turn intersections.

PRE-Registered Guests: You will enter in the left line into the event (please see map). Your Registration will be filed under your last name so please have ID ready. (we have worked hard to ensure a quick entry process) The Attendant will provide you with your Entry Pass Armbands, T-shirt and Dog Tag tickets (if pre-ordered), and some vendor information at the gate. If you have attendees riding along with you who have not paid, the Attendant will collect entry fee at the gate. The Attendant will direct you to the parking staff who will assist you with parking. (if you are with a group who wants to park together, please make sure your group is together upon entry. I would like to accommodate everyone that would like to park together, but cannot guarantee that this will happen)

Non-Registered Guests: You will enter in the right lane (please see map). The Attendant will collect the entry fee at the gate and provide each guest an armband. $20.00 BMW and Exotic Vehicle entry (includes driver). $10.00 per attendee. (this line will move quick if everyone has payment ready in advance)

Non-BMW / Non-Exotic Vehicles: Please see the Spectator Parking Area on map. The Stadium will be operating the Spectator Event Parking for a fee in a nearby lot. All Spectators will walk into the event to the Spectator entry point. All Attendees/Spectators will pay upon entry ($10.00).

Weekend Events for everyone that would like to attend:

Friday Night: We will meet at the GREEN TURTLE in Hanover, MD (Arundel Mills) at 7:30pm. They have a huge parking area that can accommodate many vehicles. We may go for a night cruise afterwards depending on everyone's feedback while there.

Saturday: MPACT during the day, DownTown Baltimore at Night. I am still working with a few people on this, but will get details to everyone at the event.

Sunday: Red Eye's Dock Bar, Located in Kent Narrows, MD (right over Bay Bridge) It's a large bar located right on the water, with live bands, Bikini Contest and great food. If we get there early say 3:00pm we can get some great parking for all the cars.

RULES to follow at the event: Please respect others property. No burnouts or aggressive driving will be tolerated. (you will be removed from the event) There will be plain clothes Police Officers at the event, so be sure to be on your best behavior. Everyone asked for an event like this on the East Coast, and a lot of hard work went into making this happen, so please keep this in mind before doing something that can ruin our chances of future events.

Please remember that all proceeds from the event will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. Also please bring anything that you would like to donate for a Care Package that will be sent to our Troops overseas as well. Thank you for your support.

GATES OPEN AT 10:30am

If you have any questions, or need any further information, please feel free to contact me directly.

Jaycent Gebers
MPACT Productions
Jaycent@mpacteast.com
443-871-4073

Last edited by MDyDinanM; 06-10-2011 at 01:59 PM..
Appreciate 0