BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

EXXEL Distributions

12-17-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

FS: Fox Red Novillo Nappa Leather Seats F&R $SOLD$

I'm listing my fox red novillo leather seats up for sale as I wish to go for some recaro race seats.

These are gorgeous seats, extremely soft and supple leather comfortable on extended trips and always gets compliments on anyone who see's or sits in the car.

They're heated seats, and will come with heated seat button to operate them with (the button panel has PDC button also)

I'd ideally like to keep these as I know how rare they are to pop up for sale, but will take up too much room in my garage, so I'd like to move them on before I get my fixed back recaros in the car.

Fox red is a unique colour and looks sensational on alpine white, black vehicles!

I never have any passengers in the car, so passenger seat and rear seat is essentially unused and like new and the drivers seat is in great condition also (no rips, tears or excessive leather wrinkles) as I rarely drive the car and I am somewhat pedantic about maintaining the leather using duragloss leather cleaner/conditioner frequently.

If you live close by and would need assistance with fitting I'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks for looking if you have any enquiries please let me know!

(I'll get some more pics they're just what I had on file)

Price: $SOLD$

Attached Images

Last edited by DR-JEKL; 12-18-2018 at 08:22 PM..
Appreciate 0