BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

10-02-2022, 07:56 PM   #1
danvitmon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 6spd

2011 E90 M3 - Manual - Comp - Stock

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...5K?usp=sharing

Hey guys, I am listing this for a close friend who has no time to deal with listing it or driving it. This is a 2011 E90 M3 in Space Grey over Extended Novillo Leather. It has the six speed manual transmission, as well as the competition package. It is completely bone stock except for black kidney grilles. It currently has 135,355 miles. It has a clean title with no repairs, repaints, or accidents. All the factory documentation is available with the car minus the window sticker. I am asking $30,000. I am in NorCal, 95401.

EXTERIOR: The car is in great shape for the miles on the exterior except for a small dent/cut in the front bumper by the front license plate mounting point, and the factory applied PPF on the entire front clip has seen better days. The M359 wheels are in great condition except for one front wheel has heavy curbing and the other front wheel has light curbing. The wheels have like new Michelin PS4S in the stock competition sizes. In February 2022, I did a light paint correction using Menzerna polishes and waxes, the paint has zero swirls and looks great. The glass was polished and has no water spots or pitting/cracks. At the same time the wheels were taken off and detailed as well as the fender wells.

INTERIOR: The interior is insanely well kept besides the steering wheel trim. The previous owner used this as his commute vehicle for short and super long trips. He rarely had other people in the car which is evident by the fact the passenger seat and back seats are like new. The extended leather is a great touch and the BMW leather smell in the car is still incredible. There are no tears or scratches on any of soft touch plastics or the leather. The carpet mats have no stains and the carpet underneath is impeccable. The rear driver side mat is missing for unknown reasons. The trunk has some stains, likely from the factory optioned spare tire or miscellaneous parts that were in the trunk.

ENGINE: The engine has been well taken care of by the previous owner who took it to the BMW dealer and a great private shop called A1 Autoworks in Marin. The valve covers look new with the factory sealant still in place. There are no leaks or issues. The rod bearings have not been done yet. The previous owner had oil reports done, since they were clean he opted to leave it alone. I will try to find the reports but so far I haven't been able to. The throttle actuators have not been done, but there are no check engine lights or weirdness. I have a maintenance report from A1 listing all the maintenance done to the car by them. Due to the previous owner's info being on the report, I will only show it to serious buyers in person.

MAINTENANCE: The shop did not keep track of the mileage that well unfortunately.
- 8/2017 - Oil change with Castrol 10w-60 and Genuine BMW Filter
- 3/2019 - Oil change with Castrol 10w-60 and Genuine BMW Filter - Drive Belt and Alternator Belt - Front and Rear Brake Pads and Rotors w/ Zimmerman Rotors and Akebono Euro Ceramic Pads - Brake Fluid Flush - Cabin Air Filters Genuine BMW - Air Filter Genuine BMW - Diff Fluid w/ Febi-Bilstein - Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- 3/2019 - Bosch 850CCA Battery
- 4/2019 - Behr Thermostat w/ Water Pipe O-Rings - Brake Vacuum Line Booster Switch
- 6/2021 - Oil change with Castrol 10w-60 and Genuine BMW Filter - Brake Fluid Flush - A/C Service

Overall, this is a great example of a rare and excellent M3. The current owner has no time to enjoy the car unfortunately. The exterior could use a bit of love but the interior is as immaculate as the engine bay. Serious buyers only, do not waste my time or your own time. If you are interested, contact me via text or email or PM. I prefer text but eithe works. Here is a link to more pictures of various parts of the car. Thanks

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
mapster37366.50
      10-03-2022, 02:06 PM   #2
dak125
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2005 330Ci ZHP

It's hard to believe your car has 130k+ miles on it, it looks great! GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2022, 02:19 PM   #3
tbuck
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3, 2016 F23 M235i

Curious, since the underside has either been dry ice blasted or has managed to never run in the rain for 130k as there is not even any oxidation on the aluminum. Also, not a single odometer shot in the hundred or so pics. Car should be selling for $40k given the physical condition in the pics regardless of miles. Maybe I am wrong, but all that seems odd....
      10-03-2022, 02:29 PM   #4
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuck View Post
Curious, since the underside has either been dry ice blasted or has managed to never run in the rain for 130k as there is not even any oxidation on the aluminum. Also, not a single odometer shot in the hundred or so pics. Car should be selling for $40k given the physical condition in the pics regardless of miles. Maybe I am wrong, but all that seems odd....
That California weather might not be lying.

Does look to be pretty immaculate, change that steering wheel trim for $100 and raise the price by $10k.
      10-03-2022, 03:38 PM   #5
tbuck
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3, 2016 F23 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
That California weather might not be lying.

Does look to be pretty immaculate, change that steering wheel trim for $100 and raise the price by $10k.
Maybe, but damn, mine has 40k miles and a CA car and does not look anything like that.
      10-07-2022, 08:48 PM   #6
danvitmon
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuck View Post
Maybe, but damn, mine has 40k miles and a CA car and does not look anything like that.
Sorry for the late response, I forgot to check after posting. I did as good a job as I could with a pressure washer and various cleaners to clean up the aluminum, but it was in incredible shape before I touched it. Just a lot of dirt but very little corrosion. No dry ice was used. Here is an odometer pic to prove the mileage as well as much of the original documents I could find.

I understand $30k is a decent amount for a higher mileage car with no rod bearings or throttle actuators done, but the car is so clean that I believe it is worth it. There are lower mileage cars with 2x the wear. The car is unmolested with no sub-par work done to it. It is a great "clean slate" to work with. If you are serious and interested, don't hesitate to PM me or text me with any questions.

Thanks, Daniel.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
DrFerry6731.50
      10-17-2022, 09:08 PM   #7
danvitmon
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatifE90 View Post
I'm in Marin and have a cleaner steering wheel trim for you that would literally change the interior drastically
I'll PM you. Thanks for the info!
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2022, 10:04 PM   #8
danvitmon
Private First Class
Rep

Bump! Still available. I stated in the ad that I would try to find the oil reports done by the previous owner, which were done by the A1 Autoworks shop. Unfortunately, due to such a long period of time passing, the reports were thrown out and I can't provide documentation and prove the cleanliness of the reports. I will see if the owner is willing to do an oil change and get a report for the current oil. If you are serious, don't hesitate to reach out with questions about the car or anything else. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2022, 10:41 PM   #9
eddrives
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP 6MT(RIP); NB Miata

Hey do you have the VIN for the car? Wanted to run some checks!
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2022, 12:54 PM   #10
danvitmon
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrives View Post
hey do you have the vin for the car? Wanted to run some checks!
wbspm9c52be203114
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2023, 09:27 PM   #11
danvitmon
Private First Class
Rep

Car sold a few months ago.
Appreciate 0