BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

10-25-2018, 06:05 PM   #1
AggieZig
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E91 328xi

Garage List
FS: 2008 E90 M3 6MT - Sparkling Graphite - BE Bearings - No Nav.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am very reluctantly posting my 2008 E90 M3 6MT for sale after an unexpected life change and cross country move has brought me to Los Angeles. As much as I am in love with this car, the fiancé and I are in need of a midsize SUV that she can drive as well.

Quick Specs:
Located in Los Angeles, CA 90077
2008 BMW M3 E90 Sedan (Photo Album Here)
93,900 miles (will go up as this is my daily)
Clean Title, Clean Carfax
4.0L V8 / 6 Speed Manual Transmission
**Rod Bearings replaced with BE & ARP @ 87.8k**
Sparkling Graphite Metallic; Fox Red Interior w/ Aluminum Trim (CF wrapped, easy to remove)
219m 18" OEM Wheels w/ Recent Michelin PSS (3k miles on them)
"Single Hump" - no navigation; Comfort Access; Individual Audio; Park Distance; Rear Sun Blinds; Heated Seats; Folding Rear Seats

Brief History on the Car:
After searching for several months and calling on several other cars, I bought this M3 from another member. The main reason that I was attracted to this car was how well kept it was and how many of the "big ticket" service items had already been completed. Plus, the seller was extremely transparent and I hope to pass along the same courtesy to the future buyer. I had a P.P.I. performed before purchasing the car which revealed a few issues that I had fixed and are detailed below. The car is extremely clean and very well-maintained.

This M3 began life as a Canadian car and stayed in Canada until the PO imported the car in 2015. Upon import, the cluster was switched and the car was programmed for US specs. The car was originally spec'd with palladium silver interior. At some point in its life, while still in Canada, the interior was swapped to fox red seats w/ black door panels. I have clean carfax, autocheck, vincheck and carproof reports from when I purchased the car and the PO was unaware of any accidents. I am happy to email these reports to any serious buyers.

Recent Service History:
80,000 - New front wheel bearings
86,000 - New clutch & updated pressure plate
86,000 - New motor mounts & transmission mounts
86,000 - New rotors & pads (front & rear)
86,000 - New Transmission Fluid & Brake Fluid
87,000 - New Spark Plugs & Coil Packs
87,825 (at purchase) - New BE Rod Bearings & ARP Bolts w/ BS Oil Analysis before & after
87,825 (at purchase) - New Water Pump & Thermostat
88,375 - New AGM Battery, New Bosch OE Starter, New Hood & Trunk Lift Struts
88,400 - Front Driver Airbag Recall performed @ BMW The Woodlands, TX
90,600 - New Michelin Pilot Super Sports in Factory Sizes
91,775 - Tighten E-Brake, Charged A/C (no leaks found), New Ground Straps, Diff Service w/ BMW Fluid
**94,XXX (Will do before sale)** - Oil Change & Analysis

Suggested Maintenance: My indy recommends replacing flex disc / guibo in the next year or so as it is starting to show age. I was quoted around $800 to replace this part (including parts & labor).

The Quirks & Features:
I've spent the last several months of ownership trying to perfect my "baby". However, this is a ten year old car and there are a few things that are less than perfect. The front bumper and hood have rock chips typical of a car with this mileage. I purchased a touch up paint kit to repair these but haven't had a chance. This is brand new in box and included with the sale. There is some minor curb rash on all four wheels, but only really noticeable on one of the wheels (see photos). There is a scuff on the front passenger side lower bumper as well as the typical scars underneath the bumper from scraping on bumps over the life of the car (see photos).

During my ownership, I had some minor paintwork (clearcoat & touchup) done to bring the car back to how it should be. After I bought the car, the transport company dropped something (hook or chain) on the rear trunk lid resulting in two small gouges. I had this repaired along with some deeper scratches on the driver's rear door that would not polish out. I also had all door dents / dings removed with PDR at the same time. All repairs were done by a reputable shop that does 10/10 work and the car looks phenomenal. I have documentation for everything.

Modifications:
De-badged Trunk Lid
Improved Clutch Pedal Stop
Megan Racing Supremo Exhaust
Gloss Black Competition Kidney Grills w/ M Stripe Stickers (easily removed)
CF Wrapped Aluminum Trim, easily removed
ZHP Weighted Shift Knob w/ Alcantara Boot
CF Fender Trim
///M License Plate Frames
All windows tinted slightly darker

Also Included:
WeatherTech Floor Mats, Trunk Mat & Fitted Windshield Sun Screen
New, un-used Touch Up Paint Kit (primer, base and clear)
New, un-used Fox Red Leather Dye Kit
Carly Bluetooth Diagnostic Adapter
Tune2Air Bluetooth Audio Adapter
Two Original Keys, Owners Manuals

Price / Terms of Sale:
I am asking $24,000 for my car. This is a really well-sorted car with a lot of the major preventative maintenance completed. I have tried to be as open and transparent as possible with this posting. PPI requests are welcomed. I am located in Los Angeles and willing to meet you within a reasonable radius if you are a serious buyer. If you would like additional pictures or videos of any part of the car, please request and I am happy to oblige. Please contact me via PM or by cell at 281-888-8730.

The car is currently financed with my bank. I have spoken with them regarding the sale process to clear up how the buyer would receive a signed, Texas title. Essentially, they would act as the escrow service and the buyer can pay the bank directly for the car. They will mail a title to me to sign and send to the buyer. I have done this before with my bank (PenFed) and they usually take about one week to get a title out. The buyer will receive a clear, signed Texas title and one awesome M3.

I'm happy to work with buyers who will be financing the car and highly recommend PenFed as a lender based on past personal experiences. Obviously, cash purchases are welcome, too. I am happy to help coordinate shipping if you are wanting to buy remotely.

Pictures / Video:

Click here for full album of photos on Flickr

Screenshot of all vehicle options from VIN decoder

Most recent Blackstone Oil Analysis after Rod Bearing Break-in period

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2018, 09:19 PM   #2
corino
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2005 M3 Interlagos/Cloth

clean car w/ a great color combo glws
Appreciate 1
      10-26-2018, 10:49 AM   #3
Johnnyj525
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i

How many miles?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 11:31 AM   #4
AggieZig
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E91 328xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyj525 View Post
How many miles?
Currently at 93,9XX. Will go up as I drive about 120-150 miles per week and this is my daily. As mentioned, will be changing oil here shortly and doing a BS Oil Analysis before a sale.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 01:38 PM   #5
thanhv714
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 SGM E90 M3

Such an awesome color, My E90 is also sparkling graphite metallic. GLWS!!
Appreciate 1
      10-28-2018, 11:00 AM   #6
SummerwoodStars
Rep
Drives: 135i

If my 1er sells I’ll be contacting you
Appreciate 1
      10-28-2018, 11:53 PM   #7
AggieZig
Private First Class
United_States
Rep