BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust

Mporium BMW

04-28-2019, 04:51 PM   #67
sgreer78
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Cayman GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoughran View Post
Abdul, I sent you a PM on expected delivery dates. I have a set on order somewhere else with a ~ June expected delivery. Hate to see my M3 sitting in the garage undriven but afraid to drive it till I do the bearings.

Phil
I wouldn't be scared.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 06:09 PM   #68
SAMM3Y
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoughran View Post
Abdul, I sent you a PM on expected delivery dates. I have a set on order somewhere else with a ~ June expected delivery. Hate to see my M3 sitting in the garage undriven but afraid to drive it till I do the bearings.

Phil
What about acl's? If your concerned about the variance maybe hit up deansbimmer and have him bin you a set...
      04-28-2019, 07:48 PM   #69
eternallx
Looking
United_States
Rep
Drives: 0.0

Hello! Quote for BE Bearings and matching ARP bolts shipped to 07024, thanks!
      04-29-2019, 01:44 PM   #70
davedNconfused
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT Slicktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolas3 View Post
What’s the latest status on these?
I'd like to know as well. I inquired about a set near the end of March. I think Abdul mentioned they'd be available late April but he may have said early May, I can't recall for sure and I haven't been able to get a reply since. He mentioned he'd invoice me but I haven't received it.

At this point, I can't tell if I'm close to getting a set or if there's still weeks/months to go. The shop I'm having the work done has them available. Abdul is offering these at a very good price but I'm finding the cost is blind faith. I'm okay waiting if I could get an update from time to time, even if it's not what I want to hear. The open communication goes a long way. This thread is in need of an update Abdul@mpowermotorsports Could you please provide one?

Last edited by davedNconfused; 04-29-2019 at 04:39 PM..
Appreciate 1
Abdul1037.50
      05-03-2019, 12:17 AM   #71
Abdul
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

I will update this thread over the weekend. I had a severe knee injury playing ball and I'm still recovering. Also, I'm more focused on the throttle actuators side of the business at the moment since the bearings and bolts won't be in stock for another month or so.

I'll start replying to all my PM's and making a list of members who want me to reserve them a set starting this weekend.

To reserve a set, I don't even require a deposit anymore. Just need your full name, email or PayPal (to send the invoice) and phone number. Once I get that info and confirm that you have a set reserved on your name, you're good!

As for prices, most of the PM's are about prices first and then the follow up is, please reserve me a set. I have the lowest price guaranteed. Only $20.00 extra shipping anywhere in Canada with no extra taxes or customs since we shop from Windsor. For US residents, I offer free shipping on top of the already discounted prices.

Abdul
Appreciate 1
      05-10-2019, 02:16 AM   #72
330iToy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 M3 Space Gray

Garage List
2011.75 BMW M3  [0.00]
Price shipped to 32258 please.
      05-11-2019, 06:16 AM   #73
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330iToy View Post
Price shipped to 32258 please.
Just sent you a PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2019, 06:21 AM   #74
Abdul
Rep

THREAD UPDATE:

I hope everyone is doing good. I will have more than 30 sets of BE bearings and bolts by Mid to Late June. If you want me to reserve you a set, please send me a PM. I do not take a deposit to reserve a set. I'll reserve a set with your name and email address and when I get the bearings and bolts in stock, I will take payment then.

Thanks for your patience and forgive me for my absence from the forum. I've been busy on the Throttle Actuator side of things and also recovering my torn acl injury.

Abdul
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2019, 06:24 AM   #75
Abdul
Rep

I've replied to all PM's. Please let me know if somehow I missed anyone of you. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2019, 03:11 AM   #76
Abdul
Rep

Replied to all PM's. I'll have 35 sets by June. 15 sets are already reserved. The stock is limited so let me know as soon as possible if you would like me to reserve a set. I have a best price guaranteed policy. You will not find this product cheaper anywhere. Thanks.

For Canadian customers, the great advantage you have is that I ship from my Windsor location. So you will not have to pay any extra duties or customs. Also, no outrageous shipping costs. It's a flat $20.00 shipping anywhere in Canada. For Canadian customers, this is a huge saving!
Appreciate 1
oolas3388.00
      05-15-2019, 03:51 AM   #77
Alexand3r
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Replied to all PM's. I'll have 35 sets by June. 15 sets are already reserved. The stock is limited so let me know as soon as possible if you would like me to reserve a set. I have a best price guaranteed policy. You will not find this product cheaper anywhere. Thanks.

For Canadian customers, the great advantage you have is that I ship from my Windsor location. So you will not have to pay any extra duties or customs. Also, no outrageous shipping costs. It's a flat $20.00 shipping anywhere in Canada. For Canadian customers, this is a huge saving!

I don't have answer yet, could you please check
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 01:42 PM   #78
Johal E32
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 91 M5, 98 M3, 08 M3

Garage List
1991 BMW M5  [0.00]
1998 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Price shipped to 94803, California?

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2019, 04:19 AM   #79
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexand3r View Post
Quote:

I don't have answer yet, could you please check
Replied to PM
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2019, 04:23 AM   #80
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johal E32 View Post
Price shipped to 94803, California?

Thank you
Relied to PM
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 08:22 AM   #81
jontheram
Rep
Drives: Chevy 1500 HD

Hey Abdul, I've read some past threads on these group buys from you and other vendors from a year or so ago and seems BE had some serious delays getting them shipped out. I understand that's why you no longer take payment up front and appreciate you doing that, but any idea if things have gotten better as far as estimated ship dates being the actual ship date? Or are things still typically delayed past the estimate?

I only ask because I have my appointment set up to get the work done and it might be tight if these aren't on time.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2019, 12:26 AM   #82
Abdul
Rep

I hope all is well with everyone. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about me. I was diagnosed with an illness two weeks ago that had me in and out of the hospital for 13 straight days. Thankfully, I was cleared to return to work yesterday and I have been catching up on work all day. Please forgive me for the delay in replying PM's or to this thread.

These last two months have been overwhelming for me. First an ACL surgery and now this illness. Hopefully, I'll be up and running better than before in no time.

Abdul
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 03:47 AM   #83
Alexand3r
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 '12

Quote:
I hope all is well with everyone. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about me. I was diagnosed with an illness two weeks ago that had me in and out of the hospital for 13 straight days. Thankfully, I was cleared to return to work yesterday and I have been catching up on work all day. Please forgive me for the delay in replying PM's or to this thread.

These last two months have been overwhelming for me. First an ACL surgery and now this illness. Hopefully, I'll be up and running better than before in no time.

Abdul
No need to apologize. Health always comes first and I hope you are well now.
These are just car parts
Appreciate 1
Abdul1037.50
      06-17-2019, 04:06 AM   #84
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexand3r View Post
Quote:

Abdul
No need to apologize. Health always comes first and I hope you are well now.
These are just car parts
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2019, 04:09 AM   #85
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontheram View Post
Hey Abdul, I've read some past threads on these group buys from you and other vendors from a year or so ago and seems BE had some serious delays getting them shipped out. I understand that's why you no longer take payment up front and appreciate you doing that, but any idea if things have gotten better as far as estimated ship dates being the actual ship date? Or are things still typically delayed past the estimate?

I only ask because I have my appointment set up to get the work done and it might be tight if these aren't on time.
Good question. Two months ago we were told that the bearings will be in stock by the end of May to early June. Then we were told there is a delay till the end of June. Just spoke to a BE rep at Autotalent, and he confirmed that there is a delay in the order till mid July.

It is for this reason I no longer take any deposits up front. I just have a list of customers who told me to save a set for them. Once I know the bearings and bolts are ready to be shipped out, I will contact all of my customers and get the payment.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2019, 12:04 PM   #86
jontheram
Rep

Quote:
Good question. Two months ago we were told that the bearings will be in stock by the end of May to early June. Then we were told there is a delay till the end of June. Just spoke to a BE rep at Autotalent, and he confirmed that there is a delay in the order till mid July.

It is for this reason I no longer take any deposits up front. I just have a list of customers who told me to save a set for them. Once I know the bearings and bolts are ready to be shipped out, I will contact all of my customers and get the payment.
Abdul, hopefully you have a speedy recovery and this is the end of your bad luck for quite a while.

Thanks for the insight. Will wait to hear from you regarding their availability.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 08:12 AM   #87
jontheram
Rep

Quote:

Hey Abdul, hope you're recovering well.

Checked the BE site, looks like they are delayed again until mid-August. Is that the info you are getting as well from them?
Appreciate 1
      08-12-2019, 01:48 PM   #88
J-rock
///M performance
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80, 2008 E92 M3

Can you send details about the RB with hardware
Appreciate 0