BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

02-16-2020, 05:36 PM   #1
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3 SG

E-90 CF CSL trunk / rays wheels / arkym diffuser/ CF mirror caps etc

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling a few things from my car. car is in garage and will be completely redone before taking out again for the summer.

1. Carbon Fiber CSL Trunk (don't know the brand/ don't care) fitment 8.5/10
does not come with taillights etc, you have to use your own.
Price is $600 lowballers sell your M3 and stop haggling over $50. don't waste my time or yours)

2. Arkym Diffuser - best diffuser for the e90 outside if the Dinmann diffuser. fits well. the diffuser has two small cracks and will need repair. not an issue if you are painting fuller, but will need to repair/ clear coat if you are gonna keep in Carbon Fiber - Price is $300 firm. selling for this because of crack. I paid $550

3. AutoTecknic Mirror Caps - Carbon Fiber - these are 1 x1 weave. not the ones that need double sided tape, but the direct replacement for your OEM covers. they fit great, one has a broken tab but does not affect fitting/ performance -SOLD

4. Rays Gramlights 57. 19 inch wheels......on the fence with these. I have a set of forgestars and need to get them back from my brother. However i'd sell these or trade for any OEM 18's or 19s with cash on top from your end
they have tires TPMS etc, tires might need replacing, wheels are black, but has some curb rash.

5. OEM Mirror Caps - these are OEM, originally space grey, but was sprayed a dark red, all good as OEM is, preferably for someone who is gonna paint. Price is OFF THE MARKET

6. Side Markers - Also sprayed dark red as I had made them to match wheels and Mirrors in the same color. there is no "honey comb" piece, so maybe better for E92, - Price is $80

I'm willing to ship at buyers expense, even though local is better
for pictures text at 646 465 3847

Lowballers forget it, don't waste my time or yours

Last edited by avantegardestyle; 02-17-2020 at 02:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2020, 02:35 PM   #2
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep

Carbon mirror covers sold
the OEM covers are off the market as im keeping them as a temporary replacement for the carbon

All else is still aviailable
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2020, 06:21 AM   #3
NSM
Modeldater
Rep
Drives: BSM M6 Vert & BSM 1M

pics of trunk?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2020, 07:44 PM   #4
XKxRome0ox
e90noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 M3

you should specify whether the E90 trunk is pre-LCI or LCI
as the tail lights are shaped differently

Production date - 2008-04-22
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #5
n2siast
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 335i M-SPORT

Seriously man, it's been over a month and you still have not sent out the mirror caps I purchased from you over a month ago?

You've come up with excuses and apologies over and over and still have not lived up to your word about sending them out, after numerous text messages and phone conversation.

Gotta be the most unreliable, untrustworthy person I've ever dealt with.

I hope others take note and heed the BS before dealing with you.

Total BS.
Attached Images

Last edited by n2siast; 03-20-2020 at 02:58 PM..
Appreciate 1
      03-20-2020, 05:42 PM   #6
Richneerd
The WEEBM3
Rep
Drives: E90 WEEBM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2siast View Post
Seriously man, it's been over a month and you still have not sent out the mirror caps I purchased from you over a month ago?

You've come up with excuses and apologies over and over and still have not lived up to your word about sending them out, after numerous text messages and phone conversation.

Gotta be the most unreliable, untrustworthy person I've ever dealt with.

I hope others take note and heed the BS before dealing with you.

Total BS.
Wow something fishy!

His recent
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:31 PM

So you know he checks this forum lol
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2020, 06:41 PM   #7
n2siast
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richneerd View Post
Wow something fishy!

His recent
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:31 PM

So you know he checks this forum lol
Yea, man. I'm fairly patient and considerate. I spoke to him last Friday after the last text and he assured me that he had some stuff going on with the CoronaVirus, which I totally get, but yet promised to get it out that weekend, and then nothing.

The money doesn't bother me, it's the BS that I"m having to deal with.

I hope others are not in the same boat as I am.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2020, 09:02 PM   #8
Richneerd
The WEEBM3
Rep

I got fked on a purchase too, a lot of peeps are dirty. I deal locally now.
      03-20-2020, 09:09 PM   #9
bvrider1
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 + f80 zcp

avantegardestyle,

You need to make shit right or I am going to sign up your cell number to every damn text service I know of. I have nothing else to do since every thing is shut down.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2020, 01:24 AM   #10
x Spades x
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 M3

Can you get your money back (bank, CC)?
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2020, 06:15 AM   #11
n2siast
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Spades x View Post
Can you get your money back (bank, CC)?
Yea, I filed a PayPal claim, and hopefully it gets resolved on that end soon, but normally takes up to 30 days.

Wasn't so much concerned about the money, as I knew I would potentially get it back if anything fails. It's the BS that I fell for after listening to his stories and giving his assurances.

Live and learn, I suppose.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2020, 06:27 AM   #12
rhyary
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

I find it hypocritical to put up a "for sale" post that tells everyone to not lowball, not to waste the seller time, only to waste the buyer's time.
Appreciate 2
essjon1128.50
cvstar9M3284.00
      04-13-2020, 02:53 PM   #13
NSM
Modeldater
Rep

Have the same issue with this guy and the trunk. Total scumbag.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2020, 07:35 AM   #14
n2siast
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSM View Post
Sorry to hear that, dude. Hope you get your money back. I was able to get mine back from PayPal after he failed to respond to the claim.

There are probably other's that he screwed as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2020, 12:36 AM   #15
Richneerd
The WEEBM3
Rep

LOL his activity. I think he gone guys.

Last Activity: 03-19-2020 09:31 PM
      04-20-2020, 12:13 AM   #16
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep

Quote:
no you didnt have the same issue so don't come here talking shit.
I am not a scammer and will not have you or anyone drag my name into bullshit

tell the people the truth, that the original agreement was that the trunk was being sold LOCALLY,
you told me your BROTHER WOULD PICK UP THE TRUNK.

After then you told me you were coming to NY from Boston,
Neither you or your brother came to pick up the item and you asked me to ship.
Yes I agreed, and did pack the trunk, but I explained to you (and others ) that I became very busy with a startup project and it was consuming my time so everything else was on hold.

you filed a paypal claim, you had my phone number, you never called, you'll get your money back and I will keep my trunk on my car.

I understand there are a lot of scammers around. I'm not gonna drive an M3 and be a businessman and scam you out of $600 for a used car trunk, so cut the bullshit.
Honestly I didn't even know you filed a paypal claim until I saw this because ive been very busy getting this business off the ground

Last edited by avantegardestyle; 04-20-2020 at 08:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2020, 12:17 AM   #17
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2siast View Post
Yea, I filed a PayPal claim, and hopefully it gets resolved on that end soon, but normally takes up to 30 days.

Wasn't so much concerned about the money, as I knew I would potentially get it back if anything fails. It's the BS that I fell for after listening to his stories and giving his assurances.

Live and learn, I suppose.
to you I do owe a legitimate apology, I had been very busy and dropped the ball on shipping this out, I apologize.
Im man enough to admit when thing go bad and im sorry you felt like you were being scammed. Im not, I got incredibly busy with my start up company on top of other things and didn't carry out what we agreed in a timely manner. I did not know you filed a claim, just been very busy and stressed

I sincerely apologize,

but I will not have some dude who originally agreed to pick up a trunk or have his brother pick it up pretend he is in the same situation as you are.

All in all other people bought stuff, it was shipped to them before I got crazy busy, I will refund his money tomorrow as it didn't even know he filed a claim until I saw this.

Last edited by avantegardestyle; 04-20-2020 at 12:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2020, 08:37 AM   #18
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep

Quote:
now please come and tell the people that I refunded your money and im keeping my trunk.

I have been a businessman for years and even on here sold a LOT of parts when I don't need them. I have never scammed anyone in my life and neither you or anyone else will have my name telling people that.

Some of you go around taking crap and NEVER speaking the truth. why didn't you tell people it was your failure to originally pick up the trunk, or your brother, whom I told you id be willing to take the trunk to that initially caused this problem.

this is exactly the reason why I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BUY LOCAL and told people who wanted my car of wheels to COME LOOK AT THEM,

anything im selling will be local...……..just better that way
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2020, 08:56 AM   #19
NSM
Modeldater
Rep

Yes, you refunded this morning, thank you for doing so and not dragging this out. What you fail to mention is that I asked you if you could ship and you said yes, not a problem.
Additionally, a month after I paid you, the trunk was still mounted on the car, so even if I drove to pick it up, the trunk wasn't ready. This is your issue and yours alone, if you want to sell something online, learn the proper etiquette and follow through with what you say you are going to do.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2020, 09:09 AM   #20
bvrider1
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 + f80 zcp

+1

If seller says he will ship. Then he ships.

There is a not an "Excuse" drop box people can fill up. It just doesn't work this way like how some people think.

Glad you got your refund man.

Quote:
Yes, you refunded this morning, thank you for doing so and not dragging this out. What you fail to mention is that I asked you if you could ship and you said yes, not a problem.
Additionally, a month after I paid you, the trunk was still mounted on the car, so even if I drove to pick it up, the trunk wasn't ready. This is your issue and yours alone, if you want to sell something online, learn the proper etiquette and follow through with what you say you are going to do.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2020, 09:18 AM   #21
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I refunded this morning because I just saw your (and others ) comments here last night and as I said I did not know you filed a claim

you have my direct number, we spoke on the phone, and I expected if there wasan issue youd make a simple phone call.

Of course I agreed to ship the trunk, you already had paid a part of the money and when you failed to show up the weekend, I called you, you said your brother could not come to pick it up which was the original agreement, nor were you coming down from Boston as you stated so you asked me to ship

I did not mind shipping, but I told you, things suddenly changed for me with this pandemic and I was working 17 - 20 hours to get a business started very quickly. I dropped EVERYTHING, and had no regrets. I have a clothing company and I placed that on pause to get my mask making business up and running.

And no, the trunk was not on the car a month after, neither you or your brother came, so I dont know how you could make such a claim

anyways, you got your money back and i'm keeping my trunk.

I have over 12K in paypal continually, I don't always check the emails etc, matter of fact my assistant handles that.
the idea that I as a publicly known person would scam you of 600 or someone else of 140 is ridiculous...….

Im a well known clothing designer with a prominent brand in many circles, my phone number is public info. Im not some dude selling shit I don't have.

Anyways I have work to do, a media interview etc today + lots of meetings
glad we are able to resolve this, but next time don't be quick to accuse people of bullshit and tell the full story.
Had you or your brother came for the trunk, we would not be in this mess.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2020, 09:23 AM   #22
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrider1 View Post
+1

If seller says he will ship. Then he ships.

There is a not an "Excuse" drop box people can fill up. It just doesn't work this way like how some people think.

Glad you got your refund man.
if BUYER says he or his brother is coming to pick up goods, then he or his brother should come to pick up goods. that was the original agreement.

And yes, after he failed to come, I agreed to ship. I GOT BUSY, these are not normal times and I have no regrets.
Appreciate 0