BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

EXXEL Distributions

03-07-2023, 03:12 PM   #1
lucysparabola
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M-Sport

Match Up7 DSP 1 week old, Earthquake, Focal ES100K mids & crossovers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Pulled from my F10 - has maybe 4 hours of music played through it - only stock speakers and my Focal underseat subs were powered by this Amp/DSP. I'm getting a different car and not sure if it will be a BMW, so, my loss is your gain.

I have it listed on eBay here, but will gladly take Paypal G&S only instead to save an eBay fee. heck, I'll even take 5% off since eBay would charge me close to 10% as a final value fee. so, this would equate to $900 shipped. They're $1,100 on Crutchfield and out of stock with no ETA in sight to restock.

Fits all F Series BMWs. The only functional difference between this and the Match Up 7 BMW is the cable specifically for BMW - which is included here. so, yeah, it's basically a brand new Match Up 7 DSP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334775930997

I also have:

- a pair of Earthquake SWS 84X 4-ohms that are new / open box, $225 shipped for those. Includes BMW adapter rings and spacers direct from Earthquake. unused by me, as I decided to match my car to the Focal under seat subs at the time when I had Focal drop-in components.

- Lastly, Focal ES100K 4" drivers & crossovers are brand new in box. I also have adapter rings for the 4" mids that I'll include free, they were $25 new. $250 shipped for the ES100K Mids, Crossovers, and adapters to bolt right into your car doors.

If there's any interest in these items you can search my post history for most except the ES100Ks as I never listed them. I can get pics within 12 hours for anyone interested in any of these items. Happy to phone with any and all buyers.

thanks.
Scott

Appreciate 0
      03-22-2023, 10:45 AM   #2
lucysparabola
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M-Sport

only the Earthquakes remain. Price reduced to $200 shipped, someone steal these from me!
Appreciate 0