BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

12-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
Accord
U.S. Marine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe (MB Red)

Has anyone else been waiting 3+ months for a Remus Race Exhaust?

I ordered my Remus Race Exhaust 3 months ago and it's still not here. I emailed the company I bought it from who is a reputible store and a sponsor of this website and they told me they haven't heard anything from Remus and will call Remus after the holidays. First I was told middle of November, then late November, then early to mid December, and now i'm told they have no idea when or if it will ever even show up.

Anyone else been waiting on a Remus Race like this or know of any stores who actually got them in stock?

I'm seriously about to just get my money back and buy the Magnaflow system from Evosport when it comes out in a couple weeks.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3, Space Gray

hmm, I'd like to know who you orderd through. i'm looking at getting he Remus Race and don't want to end up waiting 3+ months. Let us know how you come along on this one.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
CampioniShop
Rep
Drives: na

We have kept our customers up to date and have not taken any kind of deposits whatsoever as these current economic times led to ectic delays.

The exhausts have left Austria on December 1st and are on schedule to arrive by 1st to 2nd week of January.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
MrHarris
yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]
I've been waiting for almost 2 months. I already paid for it, so yeah it suxksmhaving $1400 out with nothing to show for it. Ron************ said first week of January. Hopefully Remus can keep their word.

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 03:02 PM   #5
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Yeah 1st week of January. We've been keeping all our customers informed on the information coming out of Remus Austria. (Remus refering to the person on the user name on here) - the exhausts did not ship on the 1st from what I was told except that back on December 4th austria released information that they were going to get the orders filled in, but due to economic situation world wide, stainless steel had been harder to source and were looking for everything to arrive to us here at the begining of the New Year.

On a seperate note - Supersprint had run into the same situation so it definitely can't be BS as we've had other exhaust companies reporting the same problem. Exhausts from them are showing up at the end of January for customers since back in September.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #6
pittsy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez...E92 M3

You won't be disappointed with the Remus Race!!
08 E92 M3 Jerez Black | Bamboo | 6MT | 18s | 5% tint | No iDrive | Heated Seats | V1 hardwire | ///M Alu Pedals | Matte Black Grills | Painted Reflectors | CF Roundels | GP Thunder 8500k | Remus Race Exhaust | VMR V701 18s Matte Black
Appreciate 0