BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

BPM
Closed Thread

06-27-2011, 06:14 AM   #155
Taz@Evolve. P
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Quick enough

We've never done conclusive testing on 64 Bit but quite a few of our customers run it without any issues. I wouldn't like to say 100% whether it will or not just in case.

Personally I use VMWare Fusion as my windows emulator on my Macbook Pro, works perfect.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2011, 08:36 AM   #156
flipm3
E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannys M3 View Post
Flipm3, Ok so the software will work with Windows 7 64? I saw the attached and thought it was 32 bit only. Hamama3 thanks for the idea, I have parallels but I was planning on giving the macbook air to a friend.
That screenshot is my actual computer. I am running Parallels for my MBP and I installed Windows 7 Ultimate-64-Bit. It's been working well for me
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 02:37 AM   #157
ysv
Private
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Evolve View Post
You have PM

Yup!
Strange situation occurerd to me trying to buy your device. After you routed me to UK headquaters, i talked to Salman Janjua, Imran Arshad(this the one who got the letter from you about me), about how to buy through them, this thing. Because of their bad internet pay system, i could not just order and pay for it through the site, they offered me to give them full info on my card, but I refused to send them it through internet.
Now ive got a friend of mine in London, ready to buy this thing for me, but yesterday, after i asked them to organize the delivery to London, their headquaters are in Luton, quite far away, at first they agreed, but then they gone, strange...

Please let them know, that it is not good to act like this, and that i still whant that cable.
      06-30-2011, 02:57 AM   #158
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysv View Post
Luton, quite far away, at first they agreed, but then they gone, strange...

Please let them know, that it is not good to act like this, and that i still whant that cable.

What do you mean by "they gone"? Gone from where??
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #159
Taz@Evolve. P
Rep

Quote:
Strange situation occurerd to me trying to buy your device. After you routed me to UK headquaters, i talked to Salman Janjua, Imran Arshad(this the one who got the letter from you about me), about how to buy through them, this thing. Because of their bad internet pay system, i could not just order and pay for it through the site, they offered me to give them full info on my card, but I refused to send them it through internet.
Now ive got a friend of mine in London, ready to buy this thing for me, but yesterday, after i asked them to organize the delivery to London, their headquaters are in Luton, quite far away, at first they agreed, but then they gone, strange...

Yes please let me know what you mean, I think some things are being lost in translation here. We don't have any cables in the office avaiable if that's what you mean? The UK site is also undergoing maintenance and upgrading so there are some problems with purchasing at the moment so we do apologise for that.
I'll talk to the guys in the office and let you know shortly,

Thanks
Paul

ETA: For those that may read into that as 'the office is gone', please don't. lol. Here's the results from a dyno day held just a few weeks ago: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39...y-results.html
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 03:31 AM   #160
ysv
Private
Russian Federation
Rep

Quote:
Yes please let me know what you mean, I think some things are being lost in translation here. We don't have any cables in the office avaiable if that's what you mean? The UK site is also undergoing maintenance and upgrading so there are some problems with purchasing at the moment so we do apologise for that.
I'll talk to the guys in the office and let you know shortly,

Thanks
Paul

ETA: For those that may read into that as 'the office is gone', please don't. lol. Here's the results from a dyno day held just a few weeks ago: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39...y-results.html
I mean that i whant to buy the cable, to do so, guys from uk office should organize the delivery, for which they agreed. The problem is that, they stoped responding to my emails, looks like either they do not want to trouble themselfs, or i dont know what.
      06-30-2011, 03:34 AM   #161
Taz@Evolve. P
Rep

Quote:
I mean that i whant to buy the cable, to do so, guys from uk office should organize the delivery, for which they agreed. The problem is that, they stoped responding to my emails, looks like either they do not want to trouble themselfs, or i dont know what.
It could be that Imran has just had a daughter and is on paternity leave since last week, it is most likely in his inbox. My apologies, I will make sure your request is noted although we have yet to receive any units but will ensure you are on the list for the next batch.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 04:04 AM   #162
Sales@Evolve
Rep

Drives: Slow

I am responding to all enquiries.

Nothing is missed.

Please PM me.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 04:09 AM   #163
Sales@Evolve
Rep

Drives: Slow

Quote:

We are waiting for payment from you my friend. All you have to do is make one phone call and pay over the phone or give us your number!

Or get your friend to make payment to us by card and we can deliver to his address.

I know who you are now so don't worry about the PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 05:50 AM   #164
ysv
Private
Russian Federation
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
We are waiting for payment from you my friend. All you have to do is make one phone call and pay over the phone or give us your number!

Or get your friend to make payment to us by card and we can deliver to his address.

I know who you are now so don't worry about the PM.
))) We talked about that. I can not make payment through my card, cause your online pay system doesnt work from outside UK, i tried from Russia and also from France. Neither I can send you my card info, nor by email, nor by phone.
Soo... Now, fortunatly Ive got a friend very near you, and just want you, to organize a delivery to her hotel, and recive payment in cash. That seems to be easy, isnt it?
      06-30-2011, 07:23 AM   #165
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

Quote:
))) We talked about that. I can not make payment through my card, cause your online pay system doesnt work from outside UK, i tried from Russia and also from France. Neither I can send you my card info, nor by email, nor by phone.
Soo... Now, fortunatly Ive got a friend very near you, and just want you, to organize a delivery to her hotel, and recive payment in cash. That seems to be easy, isnt it?
You want a business to deliver before receiving payment? Good luck with that. I wouldn't leave the office until I had the cash in hand. Tell your "friend at the hotel" to go pick it up or mail the money.
      06-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #166
ysv
Private
Russian Federation
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
You want a business to deliver before receiving payment? Good luck with that. I wouldn't leave the office until I had the cash in hand. Tell your "friend at the hotel" to go pick it up or mail the money.
No problem in paying first, but the problem is with paying system, because of which i can not do it.

For now it seems that situation has been taken under control.
      06-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #167
kitw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F91 M8, 991.2 GT3

Can't wait until cables are in stock again!

DSC_3369 by Kit W, on Flickr
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #168
Tim B.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jet Black E92 M3

Quote:
It could be that Imran has just had a daughter and is on paternity leave since last week, it is most likely in his inbox. My apologies, I will make sure your request is noted although we have yet to receive any units but will ensure you are on the list for the next batch.
any eta of the next batch ??
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 12:43 AM   #169
Cal@Sonic MS
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
My software is installed on a Apple MBP i7 with Windows 7 64-Bit. I have flashed my E46 M3 numerous times with no glitches or problems
Thanks for the clarification! I'll make the necessary changes on my post
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 03:58 AM   #170
Taz@Evolve. P
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim B. View Post
any eta of the next batch ??
Hi Tim,

We have a small batch coming in next week but they are all pre-sold I'm afraid, I'll be getting an ETA on the next batch shortly. Thanks for the patience everyone!
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #171
Sandye90m3
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Just wondering what the gains and price are. Thanks
      07-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #172
Taz@Evolve. P
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandye90m3 View Post
Just wondering what the gains and price are. Thanks
Hey, all that info can be found on the M3 page of our site here: Evolve E90 M3
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2011, 02:36 AM   #173
ysv
Private
Russian Federation
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
I am responding to all enquiries.

Nothing is missed.

Please PM me.
Guys from UK HQ sold situation perfectly. Thank you. Cable is in native town) Today will certanly test.
      07-05-2011, 03:18 PM   #174
orion565
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 m3

when do think it will be in stock? and is it available for cars with the Akrapovic Evolution with the cat delete?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 03:23 PM   #175
Taz@Evolve. P
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion565 View Post
when do think it will be in stock? and is it available for cars with the Akrapovic Evolution with the cat delete?
We should have some stock in within 2-3 weeks. We will be taking pre-orders towards the end of the week for this batch too. It is available and works very well with the Akra unit, we are actually working on a package deal with that unit as it's a common one we tune for.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #176
Bomis
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Hopefully i will receive my unit at the latest on thursday! Almost cant wait! The Evolve team have been awesome guys thru the hole process so far, im so excited getting the evolve flash into my ECU!!!

EURO E92 M3 2008 6MT Interlagos ///Fully Loaded! Evolve-R ECU Flash/Gintani Sport Exhaust/MS Stg2 Intake Kit/H&R Springs/MS 18/15 mm spacers/Bmw Perf. Grills/Gloss Black side gills/LCI Tails/LUX V3's/RD license plate leds

Last edited by Bomis; 07-05-2011 at 05:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread