BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

01-30-2018, 09:04 AM   #1
nycplumber
Major
Rep
Drives: slow

Auto Couture NJ

I had the pleasure of doing business with the guys over at AC in NJ. From the first phone call to picking the parts up the whole process couldn't have been better or easier. When you call this shop the professionalism and how personable they are definitely stands out immediately. Modding our cars is an addiction but sometimes having to spend the money is a hard pill to swallow. Jeff couldn't have been more reassuring and he was 100% right. I had ordered Ohlins Road and Track coilovers and have zero regrets. The car is simply on another level now, incredible. Incredible seems to be the theme here. Their ability to stock and ship Ohlins seems second to none. I had placed an order over the phone and not even 2 full days later Jeff is calling me; enthusiastically to let me know they're ready for pick up. Unbelievable! I figured he was calling me to let me know that there's now a tracking number and when they will eventually be delivered. Next I showed up to the 'shop' to pick up the suspension. Walking into this place is no different than being 14 years old and walking into a Vegas strip club. Holy fuck!!! I was in complete awe. I saw more m3s that day than I have my entire life, combined. Every car was perfection with an attention to detail that made me want to park my swirly Jerez around the block. The operation is just on another level. I'm looking at parts that I have a hard time finding on websites and they're right in front of me. Just a really cool experience and its 100% genuine. It's nice to know there are people out there that have the same affinity while separating themselves from the typical pretentious places that are far too common. I'm looking forward to going back to get my EDC coded out and a few other things and I can't recommend this place enough. Whether you need a sincere mechanic or a parts distributor A+ all around.
Appreciate 2
      01-30-2018, 10:01 AM   #2
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

We all know that they are ///Mazing
Appreciate 1
      01-30-2018, 01:45 PM   #3
itsnotq
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Agreed AutoCouture is like a playground
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2018, 08:48 AM   #4
jeff@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: 2002 E53 X5 4.6is

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycplumber View Post
I had the pleasure of doing business with the guys over at AC in NJ. From the first phone call to picking the parts up the whole process couldn't have been better or easier. When you call this shop the professionalism and how personable they are definitely stands out immediately. Modding our cars is an addiction but sometimes having to spend the money is a hard pill to swallow. Jeff couldn't have been more reassuring and he was 100% right. I had ordered Ohlins Road and Track coilovers and have zero regrets. The car is simply on another level now, incredible. Incredible seems to be the theme here. Their ability to stock and ship Ohlins seems second to none. I had placed an order over the phone and not even 2 full days later Jeff is calling me; enthusiastically to let me know they're ready for pick up. Unbelievable! I figured he was calling me to let me know that there's now a tracking number and when they will eventually be delivered. Next I showed up to the 'shop' to pick up the suspension. Walking into this place is no different than being 14 years old and walking into a Vegas strip club. Holy fuck!!! I was in complete awe. I saw more m3s that day than I have my entire life, combined. Every car was perfection with an attention to detail that made me want to park my swirly Jerez around the block. The operation is just on another level. I'm looking at parts that I have a hard time finding on websites and they're right in front of me. Just a really cool experience and its 100% genuine. It's nice to know there are people out there that have the same affinity while separating themselves from the typical pretentious places that are far too common. I'm looking forward to going back to get my EDC coded out and a few other things and I can't recommend this place enough. Whether you need a sincere mechanic or a parts distributor A+ all around.
Thank you so much Andrew! my regret is not seeing this sooner!!! I wont lie, when i started here i was completely in awe as to the culture and the attitude that Tom, Matt and the guys in the shop established. I am so happy that you think i fit the mold as well. Glad you love the Ohlins, that setup is absolutely incredible and is why we push that system over anything else when it comes to a street / occasional track day E9x!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 09:00 AM   #5
Matt@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: V8 tricycle

Thanks for the kind words! We're enthusiasts too who love what we do and enjoy helping the community build their dream cars. Hope to catch you around here soon!
Appreciate 0