BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GetBMWParts

12-08-2017, 10:41 PM   #67
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEEM3R View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEEM3R View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Quote:
I read somewhere that the Jewish Torah mentions Jerusalem 622 times, and the Koran doesn't mention it at all. And yet, the Muslim Dome of the Rock holy site is literally on top of the site of the Original Jewish temple. And now the Muslim World is up in arms over a Jerusalem embassy....
Do you realize there are Jews that advocate repossessing land owned by Palestinians because the Jewish Torah Staes the land was deeded to them by God 5000+ years ago.

And in the Israeli army troops are reporting and disgusted by the treatment of Palestinians trying to live their lives as farmers or seeking medical care due to Israeli occupation policies.

Since the assassination of Rabin a hard line policy toward Palestine. The problems in Gaza are Hamas and militancy related but the Israelis treatment of women and children just creates ill will, and this new capitol issue just creates more ill will, even if by name only.
Ya the way those Israeli women and children suicide bomb the Palestinians on a regular basis is... wait... oh....

Do some research on who the "Palestinians " are - they are Arabs who were relocated after WW1, when the Arab world was afraid of Israel being re-established. They are not ancestral people who have been there for thousands of years.
If you're going to use that argument, we don't belong in the USA either seeing as how Native Americans lived here before us and Europeans came here to further extend their mother countries empire and prevent other European nations from creating their own colonies.

As for the suicide bombing issue, ask the families of the Palestinians how they feel when their innocent children are gunned down on the streets. Imagine how you'd feel.
You didn't answer the question.
You didn't ask a question in your previous comment.
He has been brainwashed by Netanyahu and his Zionist parties. They only hear and see what they want to see. You will not get an answer out of him. Like asking Netanyahu or Trump for an answer.
Yes - that's me. Brainwashed.

I guess you missed my apology/clarification, immediately following his post....
My apologies..
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2017, 10:51 PM   #68
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Beast View Post
That's a perspective seen from the Israel side. But when you occupy the other side treat them like slaves, control their movement shut down the borders, assault them, do you really expect people to standby? If it's so bad why is Israel building illegal settlements? We know Israel is tied into American policy, lobbyist etc. so we know you have convinced America, but the interesting thing is the whole world doesn't see it that way.
Occupy? Where do you think thr Jewish people came from? Some never left Israel
The majority of the population in Israel today consist of Zionist immigrants. The majority of those the Zionist settlers that illegally occupy Palestinian Territories stolen from Palestinian people are illegal Zionist immigrant settlers which immigrated in from abroad illegally into Palestinian Territories. The feud is with the new Zionist immigrants. In the past the Israelis lived in peace with the Palestinians. It was not until the Zionists came in from abroad until the troubles started. Just look at the family trees and you will easily see this.

People leaving now..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3686526
Appreciate 1
Bx Tpr100.00

12-09-2017, 08:19 AM   #69
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post

Personally I think fuck em, Jerusalem has been the historical & spiritual capital of Israel for over 3000 years & the decision to not formally recognise this by many countries is just so as to not upset the Arabs, although I rather suspect that this will unfortunately be the cause of yet many more deaths.
According to the same historical source, Jerusalem has been a historical capital for Palestinians that predates the Moses era .
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 08:20 AM   #70
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
The majority of the population in Israel today consist of Zionist immigrants. The majority of those the Zionist settlers that illegally occupy Palestinian Territories stolen from Palestinian people are illegal Zionist immigrant settlers which immigrated in from abroad illegally into Palestinian Territories. The feud is with the new Zionist immigrants. In the past the Israelis lived in peace with the Palestinians. It was not until the Zionists came in from abroad until the troubles started. Just look at the family trees and you will easily see this.

People leaving now..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3686526

Look buddy, Jerusalem was part of Judea. In 1948 the majority of settlers were European jews returning to their Homeland after the persecution of Jews in Europe.
Attached Images

12-09-2017, 08:27 AM   #71
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Muslims occupied the Jewish land and ran most out of their land as a result of Muslim conquests!

If anyone stole any territories, it's the Muslims!

Some here need to read up on the Muslim conquest of the Levant.
      12-09-2017, 08:47 AM   #72
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Muslims occupied the Jewish land and ran most out of their land as a result of Muslim conquests!

Christians didnt do that also ? I mean they tagged Jews as the enemies of Christ.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 08:51 AM   #73
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaaQaf View Post
According to the same historical source, Jerusalem has been a historical capital for Palestinians that predates the Moses era .
Yep it was Palestine before it was Israel. I still say fuck em though, all of them Palestinians & Zionists
All the while the US is backing Israel there's not much the Arabs can do, they could start calling the Capitol of America London as a protest
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 08:52 AM   #74
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Christians didnt do that also ? I mean they tagged Jews as the enemies of Christ.
Our libtards always remind us that we stole native American land but never say anything about the peaceful Muslims stealing Jewish territories.
      12-09-2017, 09:17 AM   #75
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That's your excuse, the Christians did it too?

By the way, the Christians aren't fighting the jews anymore, the Muslims still are.
      12-09-2017, 09:29 AM   #76
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

I read a story like this and don't get why Trump and Netanyahu had to inflame the region

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...icials-n724586
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 09:52 AM   #77
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Our libtards always remind us that we stole native American land but never say anything about the peaceful Muslims stealing Jewish territories.
You made reference to the Muslim conquest of Levant. The Muslim conquest in that era was against the Byzantine rule ie Christians, that "occupied" and ruled the land, not the Jews.

So explain how did Muslims steal the land from the Jews in that era when the Byzantine Christians occupied it whom the Muslim captured it from ?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #78
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
That's your excuse, the Christians did it too?

By the way, the Christians aren't fighting the jews anymore, the Muslims still are.
We went from Christians, Muslims, and Jews fighting over some real estate in the Middle East to just Muslims and Jews. What can I say progress has been made.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
anglo34203.00

12-09-2017, 10:01 AM   #79
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

You mean Arab and Jewish Nationalists are fighting each other. Dont get the their "religions" mixed up with their political and cultural conflicts.

Lots of Jews and Muslim around the world that get along well, help each other and protect one another.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 10:18 AM   #80
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

It's as dumb as calling native Americans settlers when they buy land and live outside of the res.
      12-09-2017, 10:38 AM   #81
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You made reference to the Muslim conquest of Levant. The Muslim conquest in that era was against the Byzantine rule ie Christians, that "occupied" and ruled the land, not the Jews.

So explain how did Muslims steal the land from the Jews in that era when the Byzantine Christians occupied it whom the Muslim captured it from ?
So you're arguing that Muslims stole the land from Christians who stole it from the Jews. Lol

The Israelite tribe of Judah lived in Judea, In the 8th century Jerusalem was the administrative center of the Kingdom of Judah.
      12-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #82
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So you're arguing that Muslims stole the land from Christians who stole it from the Jews. Lol

Israelite*tribe of Judah lived in Judea, In the 8th century it was the administrative center of the*Kingdom of Judah.
Your statement was misleading and false. Jews fall right into the same revolving door as Christians and Muslims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Jerusalem

that said, based on your own logic, the Jews stole the land also.

8th century events have nothing to do with Muslims Conquest of Levant that occurred in the 7th Century you referenced as a supporting claim.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #83
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:

I don't recall Christians running the Jews (or Muslims) out of Israel, and occupying it?
      12-09-2017, 11:06 AM   #84
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Your statement was misleading and false. Jews fall right into the same revolving door as Christians and Muslims

8th century events have nothing to do with Muslims Conquest of Levant that occurred in the 7th Century you referenced as a supporting claim.

Are you now arguing that Muslims didn't steal Judea from the Israelite tribe of Judea?

Jetusalem was the administrative center of the Kingdom of Judah.

Jude (German), people of Judea, makes sense to you?
Attached Images

12-09-2017, 11:15 AM   #85
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:

Israelite*tribe of Judah lived in Judea, In the 8th century it was the administrative center of the*Kingdom of Judah.

Based upon your Wikipedia link, Abraham binding Issac (a Jew) is the first recorded history of Jerusalem. Jews trace their lineage to Issac, whereas Muslims trace their lineage to Ishmael. So it would seem the Jews have the first claim?
      12-09-2017, 11:15 AM   #86
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Are you now arguing that Muslims didn't steal Judea from the Israelite tribe of Judea?

Jetusalem was the administrative center of the Kingdom of Judah.

Jude (German), people of Judea, makes sense to you?
Nope, I'm arguing your initial 7th century claim
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 12:10 PM   #87
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Look buddy, Jerusalem was part of Judea. In 1948 the majority of settlers were European jews returning to their Homeland after the persecution of Jews in Europe.
That statement could not be any more false. The majority of them whom are there now were never there to begin with. The fact that there were Jews there before does not mean that people can move in today from the middle of no where and kick Palestinians off their land and tell them that in The Talmud it said this was our land. That is a crock of BS!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 12:11 PM   #88
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i SE

Garage List
Whether they be Jews or Arabs if we go back in time far enough before there was a Jerusalem, that area was settled in 4500-3500BCE by Egyptians because it was the site of a water Spring & the city that grew there was called Rusalimum (according to Wikipedia). It also states that both the Arabic & Jewish words for peace come from the name of the ancient city....how ironic
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 0