BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

03-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #23
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
You can always get a kickass E46 M3 for peanuts these days and have a blast. Hell-ask me!
I second that, I drove a e46 coupe for 4 years and loved that car. Sold my e46 last spring for 25K (it still hurts).

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #24
checkmate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90

Yeah-my fiance has been advising me to get a new E9X M3 for warranty/maintenance purposes but I've been resisting the temptation considering the rate of depreciation and other factors such as long term ownership prospects.

For me-its whether a brand new M3 with high lease/finance monthly payments justifies the higher fuel costs, out-of-warranty maintenance and DIY easiness. I'm not comfortable leasing a car.

Considering the very few venues for all out speed every day-it kills me that a lot of the power in these cars is simply wasted. In my current car-no such trouble and I'm satisfied with the power. Maybe I'm a simple man
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 09:16 AM   #25
Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: my feet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by elm3 View Post
Hey Mustafa, sorry to hear that you finally got rid of the M. But now you can get the house. Good luck with house hunting and the purchase. Hope to see you in April for 4Angie fest. You can stay at my house if you want to.

Eric
Thanks bro, the gf's mom just bought another house in powder springs and it's paid off, maybe I can convince her for us to live there lol. I'll be down there as soon as the gf's brother gets back from Afghanistan, some time in April but I'll let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre86 View Post
which exhaust the red car have it ?
Meisterschaft GTS paired with the Gintani catless xpipe with 4 resonators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt View Post
Sucks about having to give up the car! Good luck house hunting!
thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
You can always get a kickass E46 M3 for peanuts these days and have a blast. Hell-ask me!
Yea I was looking at those, but the only M I'll be driving for the few months will be a 2011 caMry but once everything is settled in i might just get a used x5/6 M
Appreciate 0