BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

09-23-2008, 11:48 PM   #1
new2the3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

New year 2009 Plan Help

I am trying to finalize some plans for this coming New Year and wanted to get some opinions.

I currently have a trip planned with the family to go skiing in Vail, CO from December 20th - January 2nd. I could keep these plans and just have a good time. I would probably go a family friend’s party with other families that we are friends with.

II. I could end my family trip early, catch a flight December, 30th from Denver to Las Vegas. I would meet 3-4 guy friends in Vegas and we would stay there till January 4th. I think Vegas would have a lot of potential but my friend’s aren’t exactly the best wingman by any means.

III. I could fly back home early from Colorado and I would have my parents 6600sqft house to myself. I would have a group of maybe 15-25 good people over and have a real good chill time.

Which would you choose? If it matters I am 22.
Appreciate 0