BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-21-2018, 06:48 PM   #45
Dakar Bam
Private First Class
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92 Dakar edition

[QUOTE=SalM;22359253]SalM 2012/E92 M3/NY - 1.736 - 119.07 MPH - 11.59 ET

World Record Alert !

We were able to set the record on Thursday, October 26th at AtcoDragway during our Freak Racing Track Rental.

The previous world record held by my boy Andrei Spirin was 11.86 with a Speed of 118.7x Set by another individual.

Thanks to Andrei for being a skinny guy and having a driver mod, he took the M3 right into the mid 11s. We pulled an 11.84 beating the ET on PUMP GAS 93 OCTANE ! First Run with E85 in the car we managed to get the M3 to go 11.7x's right off the bat . We managed to beat our own records 6 times and ended up with our World Record Pass of 11.59 @119.07 mph and cut a 1.7 60 FT !!
Enjoy the video of the world record pass for the Fastest & Quickest Naturally Aspirated E9X M3 in the world and the Time Slips follow

Thanks again to everyone who made this possible ! And a big thank you to my tuner Jordan @RK-Tunes for the countless hours he put into testing and tuning my setup to make this record possible !!

For Anyone interested in any parts or tuning for any BMW platform. Please contact me for some great discounts !

Onto the fun stuff!

The M3 is a DCT car Carbon Roof with just rear seats and passenger seat removed. Oem driver seat remained in the car.

RK-Tunes E85 Tune
Macht Schnell Pulleys
Macht Schnell Stg 2 Intake
Gintani X-Pipe
Akrapovic Exhaust
19" Volk TE-37's

This is incredible.well done.
Does the tuner think there is any more power left on the table.
Appreciate 0