BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
dasvolk
The King of Speeding
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, F90 M5C

Garage List
2006 BMW M5  [0.00]
Thumbs up GREAT experiences working with Evolve!

I've owned two E92 M3s and I'm about to take delivery of my third. Since I started working with Imran and Sal at Evolve back in 2011 they have always been my first stop for modifications and parts. I originally used Dinan, and while the quality of their parts is unimpeachable I simply didn't see any power gains on the dyno.

Cue a call to Evolve for a tune and the Akrapovic Evolution, which netted some real power gains. I flashed the car back and forth a couple times through different changes, and they were always available to support me, even when I screwed something up and needed to clear the ECU to start over. Then I changed cars (and countries, for a year), and Sal delimited my new RHD M3 at his shop in Luton. Now that I have M3 #3 in production right now I'm already planning what mods I will put on it, and my first stop will be Evolve.

I appreciate the no-BS approach to dyno testing, their willingness to stand behind what they sell, and the deep knowledge of each part they sell. Feel free to ask me questions about them here or in PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Yep, these guys are on it.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 03:42 AM   #3
Imran@Evolve