BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

01-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
Niro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911 C4S Cab (after M3)

Exclamation UK E93M PRICES - inc. M-DCT!

My dealer asked me to see him last week regarding the M3 Cab - I am number one on the list with a large dealer group. The base price is £53,710 - I had predicted £54k, so was not too far off!

I was able to spec the car up too. The options are almost identical to the E92M (i.e. the coupe) and the colours are the same.

After seeing the Cab with the closed roof, I don't think that light colours would look good - I was initially gonna order Individual Brilliant White, and the dealer had confirmed that it would be available, but I chose Jerez.

Here's what I chose:
EDC, DCT, 19s, Folding Mirrors, Comfort Access, Seat Heating, Sliding Armrest, Through-load, Front PDC, HBA, Adaptive Lights, Bluetooth & Telematics (voice-control, ConnectedDrive, etc), Hi-Fi Prof DSP, USB...

and the cost, including delivery, plates, road-tax =

... mid-£63k
(I don't have the dealer printout with me to give you guys the exact figure)

My stealer said that mats would be free - how very generous, not.

The build-slot is to be confirmed this week.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #2
JEllis
Major General
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3

Thanks for the info
      01-28-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
TheBry
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 G12 750i xDrive

Great News!!

That's great news -- congratulations! I'm going Jerez as well when I'm able to order here in the States. Out of curiosity, what interior color did you choose? After seeing the press pics of the new 'vert, I'm sold on Bamboo with Jerez, although Fox Red would be hot too!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
Niro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911 C4S Cab (after M3)

I've chosen Fox Red, but I am beginning to have serious concerns about the resale value of my M3 Cab.

What I wanna know is how much the car will fetch after one-year assuming that it costs £63,500 new and that I would have done about 5,000 miles - and not forgetting that since I shall be number one on the list, then there shan't be that many E93Ms floating about. The global financial headache is going to wreak havoc on the used-car market!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2008, 05:02 AM   #5
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niro View Post
I've chosen Fox Red, but I am beginning to have serious concerns about the resale value of my M3 Cab.

What I wanna know is how much the car will fetch after one-year assuming that it costs £63,500 new and that I would have done about 5,000 miles - and not forgetting that since I shall be number one on the list, then there shan't be that many E93Ms floating about. The global financial headache is going to wreak havoc on the used-car market!
If it's anything like the coupe then you can expect to lose about 13,000 GBP in the first year at least.
Appreciate 0