BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

08-11-2015, 03:19 AM   #1
redpriest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/Porsche 992 GT3RS

Garage List
Apex Race Parts - fantastic!

I was looking for a reasonable cost and dedicated set of track wheels. One of my coworkers recommended Apex as a local Bay Area company and after meeting them at their office I can totally see why.

I stopped by the company warehouse to ask a few in person questions as well as see for myself the difference in color between race silver and hyper silver, since I was interested in a wheel that had 380mm Brembo clearances. Their CEO Eddy (who I didn't even realize was the CEO until after I left, he was really down to earth and knowledgable) took time out of his schedule to personally answer all of my questions - he even dug out a race silver wheel to show me in the sunlight what it looked like. That sold me on the spot and I ordered the parts right away.

I cannot wait to hit the track and autocross with these!!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
Eddy@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E30 M3, F10 M5

Thanks for the kind words Alex. It was great meeting you.

When you make the switch to r-compounds, or when you add a suspension in the future, feel free to reach out with any fitment questions. As we discussed, some mods like V3's could negatively alter your clearances and fitment.

Thanks again,

Eddy Pintacsi
      12-11-2015, 10:22 PM   #3
Bx Tpr
Captain
Rep
Drives: 23 CSL

Apex customer service is amazing. I'm on my third set of wheels from them now and when I needed help with a problem I had they came through.

APEX
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2015, 10:13 AM   #4
trustbran
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bx Tpr View Post
Apex customer service is amazing. I'm on my third set of wheels from them now and when I needed help with a problem I had they came through.

APEX

I couldn't agree anymore! They are Rock Solid with both products and service, so happy I live within 40minutes from them ....

-Brandon
Appreciate 0