BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

04-09-2015, 08:17 AM   #1
r3zon8
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 AW

Over the last two years I've ordered replica M Performance CF parts(mirror caps, splitters, spoilers etc) and I wanted to post my first positive feedback.

Communication:
Responds within 24 hrs; polite and direct.

Shipping time:
See communication comment. With many of these parts coming from overseas I always ask Brian if the part is in stock. If it is, expect the part within two weeks. If it's not he always lets me know the lead time and I decide if I want to wait. I've seen some complaints about not shipping quickly but I personally have never had an issue by always asking him first about availability of a part.

Quality:
Replica parts are a mixed bag and I assume Brian sources from different manufacturers like all others. That said all parts have been 95% fitment. 100% quality. I've ordered two performance spoilers for my E92 and while the first one was 95% fitment this newest order was 100%.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 08:25 AM   #2
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

I had nothing but good experience with Brian from JBSPEED.
As for part's:
I was really impressed how good the fit and finish was almost comparable to OEM.
I am a satisfied constumer and will definately continue to have him as my aftermarket part purchase source #1.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 09:02 AM   #3
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3 SG

Yea

I bought from him twice and need some other things now
Will certainly buy again
Appreciate 0