BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

10-20-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
tadmcmichael
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

2013 M3 39k miles 6mt Alpine White and Fox Red Competition Package Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
One of the last few months of production, built in January of 2013. Alpine White, Fox Red Novillo Leather, Competition Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package. Carbon interior trim, automatic high beams and wipers, online platform with sat radio, BMW apps (Spotify and Waze), and EPS sound system. Sounds amazing after upgrading the sub woofers under the seats to the BavSound models. Carbon spoiler and splitters look great with the Shadowline trim and carbon roof.
Very clean inside an out. No wrecks, not a single ding on the entire car. Usual paint wear around the wheel wells and underside of the sills. Kept in a garage both day and night. Clear Xpel paint protection on hood, front end, headlights, rear loading area, mirrors, door cups. This was done by the same guy who services the Ferrari dealership. Extended warranty through USAA that expires April of 2022. It is transferrable and fairly comprehensive, it even covers batteries. It has been a waste of money for me, as I have had zero issues with the car. Full maintenance records available. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza S007A with 6/32" front and 4/32" rear.

If you are looking for upgrades, you will be disappointed as I have kept things stock (or easily reversible.) Here is what is changed:

Wheels have been powder coated to a very dark grey. Similar to black chrome or orbit grey in the newer BMWs. Hard to see in pictures, but looks fantastic in the sunlight.
Windows have been tinted.
Exhaust is ACM Mod and sounds amazing. I get a ton of compliments about how the car sounds. I have an original exhaust that I can include with the sale if the buyer wants to return to the stock sound.
I added a “Stealth Hitch,” which has a 1.25 removable receiver. It is completely hidden if removed. There are no modifications to the car for this and I can remove and install the original bumper parts to return to stock if the buyer wishes. The hitch gave me a way to haul my bike around without putting anything on the car that could scratch it.
The mirrors have been coded to fold with a long press of the keyfob lock button. The key chime that used to drive me nuts when the car was turned off has been disabled. Euro MDM has been added, which has higher limits than the US version. 2016 update of maps were added to the navigation system. I don’t remember the exact details, but the engine has a newer tune that improved the mileage a bit. Still not great, but I get about 17 mpg in mixed driving. All of this can be coded back to stock remotely if you choose.
While many of the early E92 M3s had a stick shift, it became harder to find in later production years. This is a very rare and desirable combination of color, options, miles, and most of all condition. I think these will only go up in value because of the bespoke S65 engine descended from Formula 1. Please call or text Tad if you are interested at 678-428-8343. I live in the Atlanta area and would encourage anyone to come take a look before purchase. I’m not very good about checking my email, so the phone is the best way to reach me in a timely manner. $58,000 seems very fair when compared to similar sales on Bring a Trailer.

Attached Images

Last edited by tadmcmichael; 10-20-2021 at 05:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2021, 08:09 AM   #2
tadmcmichael
Private First Class
Rep

Some folks asked for more interior pics. Also dropped the price $5k.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2021, 08:17 AM   #3
tadmcmichael
Private First Class
Rep

If anyone wants the service records or Vin, please let me know. Here are some additional pics. The car also has Angel Eyes LED bulbs.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2021, 05:35 PM   #4
e90335e36m3
M3
Rep
Drives: M3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadmcmichael View Post
If anyone wants the service records or Vin, please let me know. Here are some additional pics. The car also has Angel Eyes LED bulbs.
How many track sessions has this thing seen during your ownership?
Any dents dings etc?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2021, 06:33 PM   #5
tadmcmichael
Private First Class
Rep

Sale pending.
Appreciate 0