BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

EXXEL Distributions

03-09-2020, 12:53 PM   #1
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3

BavSound Sound System Enhancements for E9X M3 - DIY!

EDIT: I posted this thread in the DIY section, but thought it would be useful in the Electronics section as well.

Hey everyone!

I hope that this post will be useful for those of you who are looking to upgrade your current sound system in your E9X M3.

I recently acquired a new sponsorship from BavSound. If you have not heard of BavSound, they are one of the leading sources for audio enhancements for BMW and Mini. BavSound specializes in aftermarket plug-n-play sound system solutions and they are extremely well-known in the BMW community.

They make it extremely easy for you to upgrade your current sound system, whether your car has a Standard HiFi system, Harmon Kardon, Premium Sound, whatever the case may be. Their website is extremely user-friendly - you simply type in some information about your car, and it tells you what system you currently have and what sound system enhancements are available for your specific vehicle.

I have been wanting this upgrade since I purchased my car, so I am very fortunate that BavSound has chosen me to represent them and their products. There are countless reviews about this company on this forum, and I wanted to share my experience as well.

Their customer service is great! Extremely friendly, responsive, and always willing to help if you have questions. Fortunately, the install process was EXTREMELY simple, which is what attracted me to this company in the first place. I wanted a system that was easy to install without modification, and would fit like OEM. A system that would work with my existing factory headunit, that would offer clear and quality sound. I have been VERY impressed with my new setup and it will only continue to get better as everything starts to break in.

I did install videos on my YouTube channel for all of the products that were sent to me.
Products include the following: BavSound's Revenant Amplifier, Stage One Speaker Upgrade (4 mid-range, 2 tweeters), and Ghost Underseat Subwoofers (2, one for drivers side, one for passenger side)

Shipping was also extremely fast! I am located in Ohio and these products came from California in a matter of days. Everything was nicely packaged and all of their products look SUPER nice. Its a shame that the factory interior panels cover up such beautiful pieces of art.

I highly recommend BAVSOUND for anyone looking for a simple install process with super high quality sound enhancement, without breaking the bank.
Huge thanks to the guys at BavSound for giving me the opportunity to work with them.

If you want to check out my build on IG: @thompsac_m3
ACCELERATED MOTION on YouTube - be sure to subscribe!

I am also offering a DISCOUNT CODE in my video if you want to take advantage of it. I dont get any kickback for this. I just like them so much that I want to tout their products.

On to the install videos!

Product Reveal/Unboxing:

Revenant Amplifier Install:

Stage One Speaker Upgrade PART 1:

Stage One Speaker Upgrade PART 2:

Ghost Underseat Subwoofer Install:

If you have any questions about these products or install process, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for reading/watching!
Adam

Last edited by thompsac25; 05-12-2020 at 09:31 AM..
Appreciate 1
statik63.00
      07-29-2020, 08:47 AM   #2
arhardcore
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92

Thanks for the work & info. Where is this said promo code...hidden in the videos?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2020, 08:59 AM   #3
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhardcore View Post
Thanks for the work & info. Where is this said promo code...hidden in the videos?
Discount code is in the video description, however the code expires after some time. So I'm not sure if my code is valid anymore but you can certainly try!