BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-29-2009, 05:07 AM   #45
sokdo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTV View Post
News is ridiculous these days.... "They reached speeds of up to 170km/h".... wow big deal, especially for a 911 Turbo. They make it seem so dangerous as if it's a criminal offense
Speeds like that are dangerous on local streets where the speed limit is usually 35 to 45 mph.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #46
Nikolas
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 996 TT

Classic:

911 dispatcher: "911"
driver: "yes I'm in a 911"
911 dispatcher: no wait, this is the 911 dispatcher

and the confusion continues. Who'd of thought a 911 would respond to a 911 emergency.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2009, 03:04 AM   #47
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
Please stop dispensing legally incorrect and potentially dangerous information. You can only justify use of deadly force in self defense under the law if there is an imminent danger to your safety or the safety of people around you. If someone breaks into your apartment and runs away with your property, you can NOT use deadly force unless your life is threatened directly. You could probably tackle the guy or something, but to bludgeon him with a frying pan or stab him with a kitchen knife would land you in serious legal trouble...

Check the laws on self defense in your country/state, don't just take my advice for it.
Ah yes, the pussification of America.

Also I was disturbed by the necklace hanging from his rearview mirror and his front license plate. Get with it brah, you have a Porsche.

PS. I FKN hate it when people say 'Porsh' it's motherfucking 'Porsh-uh'...supid bish.
Appreciate 0