BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

09-27-2009, 01:47 AM   #67
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicE90 View Post
Lol your right. Let me tell u , i have quite an unstable mind when it comes to finacial matters and cars. Im quite terrible. I really dont know what my options realistically are anymore. I can afford 400 a month without stressing about it, but 500 like im spending right now is just too much when i factor in the rest of my lifes expenses. Not that there's very much mind you, but u catch my drift. I think the best solution really is for me to lease another car. But this time i wont be putting any down payment.
Something doesn't make sense here.

I'm going to ignore the fact that you leased a car that's too expensive for you to afford, and not flame. But in the future, think about your purchases a little more.

Now, the 328 is leased for roughly $500/mo. And you are going through all this aggravation to save $100/mo?? I'm not discounting the fact that $100/mo is something, but if it matters this much you should have never walked into a BMW dealer, nor should you be spending even $400/mo on a leased car. $500 can't stress you out if $400 is affordable for you.

Considering all the trouble and the hit you'll take on the 328 (loosing your down payment), just keep it. It's not worth the aggravation if you're getting another car for $400/mo. If you really want out, don't get something at $400/mo. You can't live so close to the edge. Do what makes financial sense.

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #68
EpicE90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 f150

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopa489 View Post
Something doesn't make sense here.

I'm going to ignore the fact that you leased a car that's too expensive for you to afford, and not flame. But in the future, think about your purchases a little more.

Now, the 328 is leased for roughly $500/mo. And you are going through all this aggravation to save $100/mo?? I'm not discounting the fact that $100/mo is something, but if it matters this much you should have never walked into a BMW dealer, nor should you be spending even $400/mo on a leased car. $500 can't stress you out if $400 is affordable for you.

Considering all the trouble and the hit you'll take on the 328 (loosing your down payment), just keep it. It's not worth the aggravation if you're getting another car for $400/mo. If you really want out, don't get something at $400/mo. You can't live so close to the edge. Do what makes financial sense.

I agree with what your saying ,and it is quite a hassle going thru all of this to only save around 100$ a month, But that is also 1200 a year, and if i can cut costs down why not. Odds are ill end up getting into something like a gti, or mini cooper s, becuase the more i research the more those cars look appealing to me, there's a bunch of GTI's on swap a lease, lease trader, etc for low 3s so that's being a bit more realistic. Part of me is just upset with spending 500$ a month on a 328! If it was something like a 335 then i wouldn't even complain, but unfortunately this is my situation and i cant really change that now.
Appreciate 0